BY PEDIGREE

Alison R.
Santa Clarita
My dog loves this! And the price is right for me, because feeding a Great Dane isn’t cheap. It’s great to be able to give her an affordable food that keeps her active and healthy. I also love the pull tops on the cans. Who has time to find the can opener when you are rushing to get your pets and your family all fed!
Dorothy D.
Kingman
Our dogs both love this. We normally only use dry dog food.
We have a golden lab shepherd mix and a black lady grey hound mix, so they are quite large.
We give them both two cans each when we are going to be gone overnight and they LOVE it!
And it triggers their "guarding" instinct!!
Izzy G.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
My dogs adore this dog food! They gobble up their bowls within less than a minute every time! My dachshund mix has the shortest legs and he tries to jump in joy when I'm going to feed him ; it looks so hilarious ! We switch back and forth between feeding them the Ground Meal Cans & the meat/rice chunck Cans, dogs love both. I actually read the ingredients in the dog food I feel safe giving my fuzzy loved ones this food! And it doesn't smell gross either, which is a great sign. The food is affordable and I will continue to buy it for my dogs!
Frankie L.
Glendale, AZ
My German Shepherd is a SPOILED dog. He only eats puppy chow and will only eat it if it's mixed with the food from these wet dog food cans! He's so picky, he knows the difference in servings we give him so we have to constantly keep them consistent. He absolutely loves this and we get them on sale at Sams Club every so often and stock up on them! All of my dogs love the smells and flavors and we've never switched away unless for a treat
Sandy V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this. We noticed that he tends to gain weight whenever he eats this so we give him half a can each day. He comes drooling on my leg whenever he smells this and knows that it's dinner time. He enjoys eating his dinner whenever we bring this out.
Jacquelyn N.
Right size for our dog. Lots of flavors that he likes. He eats them so quickly I'm not sure he even tastes them but my favorite part is the dance my 130 lb dog does when he hears the can opening! Somehow he always manages to get all four paws off the floor in a small but numerous hop with his tail wagging. I just love it! This gets five starts because of how happy it makes my teddy bear!
Theresa M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my dogs fave wet food. In the past I've bought him expensive wet foods but I realized he wasn't really eating all his food until one day I just happen to be at Walmart in the dog aisle. I bought 1 can of this wet food to take it home and let my dog try. To my shock he actually ate it all so I went back and bought this case. Not only is it very affordable but my dog loves it.
Crystal B.
Our newest pup is a palmarian Chihuahua mix and he refuses to eat dry dog food. As he's a rescue i wasn't sure what he did like. Bought these and he loves them. They smell awful but Chewy likes them and he has had zero tummy issues. Sometimes when dogs change food they puke and have bowel issues. I'm happy to say this pedigree wet pouches product was an excellent choice!
Carina A.
Parlier , CA
This is the first brand of dog food I ever purchased for my animals and they loved it! I would usually buy the hard food and mix a can of wet dog food with it and they loves the flavors so much, they would always lick off all the food off the crotons before they actually started eating it. I would definitely reccomend this dog food to other owners!
Taylor E.
Germantwn Hls, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have three dogs, 2 big dogs and one small one. They loved this food! I kept it on the for awhile and occasionally switched it out with others! It’s super affordable and worth the cost! It is worth it to make your doggies happy, big or small!!!