BY ARCHIPELAGO

Archipelago Morning Mint Body Butter contains spearmint, Peppermint, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, and Vitamin E combine in a thick luxurious butter to moisturize your skin's texture. Paraben and sulfate free. Not animal tested.(34.0 fl oz.) see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Nora N.
Buffalo, NY
I loveeeee this. It's so smooth and buttery on the skin and it smells amazing! The best part is that you can barely feel it's on you like other products. I bought this at my local target but I believe it's easier to find online.
Ashley G.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product smells amazing I love everything meant it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy but very soft and hydrated
Jenny P.
Carpentersvle, IL
This has a really fresh smell and also leaves your skin feeling fresh . Great product
Maribel M.
Edgewater, CO
Love it its wonderfull i couldn't have acked fir a better product its refreshing
Kate S.
Brandon, FL
I love morning mint lotions! I work as a massage therapist and wash my hands about 50 times a day and needless to say my hands dry out fast! When I started using morning mint products I noticed a difference right away! The smell is wonderful. The lotion feels great on my skin and absorbs well leaving my hands feeling relieved and moisturizer!
Darcie M.
Marion, KS
I've heard very good things about this, such as how smooth it goes on and the smell is amazing
Kaylie D.
I'm in love. Seriously the best smelling lotion that makes your skin glow!! I'm so so in love
Claudia S.
Has anyone ever tried this product?