BY UNKNOWN

The Bungalow Beauty Blender is the only blending sponge applicator tool for powder, cream and liquid makeup you'll ever need. This makeup sponge provides a flawless, edge-less application to help you look your best every day. This comes in a giftable 2-pack for Holiday. see more...

Skylar B.
Really soft love it it also super super squishy it does soak up a lot of product though it is still affective not disappointed it was pretty affordable
I would definitely recommend it if you like beauty blenders if not is a no go
Xaena C.
Fayetteville , NC
I love these sponges so much. In comparison to the original beauty blender they are a little more firm and not as soft which I didn't like at first, but it has grown on me. The firmness prevents them from soaking up all the product that the original beauty blenders do. These sponges utilize the product so much better. They blend everything out nice and even and they are super easy to clean and I love that it comes with a smaller one for under the eye. Would definitely recommend to others.
Liana L.
Daly City, CA
I mean it does not give you flawless finish like the beauty blender. I bought this during the target 90% off so I bought it for .30 cents. You can achieve a decent look but takes much longer to get there. If beauty blender is not you budget this is not bad.
Jasmine R.
Memphis, TN
I received this as a gift and it is a great product. A con that I have is that it is a bit firm, but the pros are that it works as effectively as any other beauty blender, very inexpensive, grows when wet/damp, and easy to hold. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kayla J.
Polk City, FL
These little beauty blenders are my go to stocking stuffer! They are affordable and really great quality. They always work very well at blending my foundation, and who doesn't need a new beauty blender? Nobody says "I have too many" haha. Definitely recommend 10 out of 10!
grace🐬 L.
Black Earth
They fell apart after the second use☹️ they also would not tolerate water and I like to use water to blend out my foundation. They didn’t really absorb the foundation at either. Just kinda pushed it around. I would not recommend this product.
Madison P.
Fayetteville, AR
I feel like this absorbs significantly more makeup than any other sponges I have used. I also am not the biggest fan of the light color as the first time you use it it immediately becomes dirty and never that color again visibly.
Marissa W.
4261 Wilson Ave
Hello , my name is Marissa Wiersum and I love these beauty blenders so much , this beauty blender make your foundation look air brushed I just love this effect this beauty blender has accomplished . Also, this  is so affordable , I recommend it , if your looking for an affordable beauty blender that does the job .
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
These are terrible. They're not spongelike at all, they kind of just wipe the make up on your face like your fingers or a plastic Easter egg would. Don't waste your money! I threw mine away.
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
I have these and I like them but they get super dirty. I usually wash it after each use. I like the darker colors but it does absorb a lot of product.
Bethan H.
Just one question, can you use the beauty blender for applying colour correcting concealer? I have got a beauty blender and a colour correcting concealer palette but I don't want to ruin my beauty blender. thx xx