Archipelago Botanicals Soy Wax Candle 50 Hour

by Archipelago Botanicals

Fill your home with the rich blends of Archipelago .  Each candle is hand poured - using only the finest ingredients and fragrance oils available. Safe, lead-free wicks Essential oils and natural fragrances Premium Wax Blend Approximate Burn Time: 50 Hours ;

Is the scent too strong?
Does the wax gets hot or is it one of the soy kind that doesn't burn you when you touch the wax?
I burn candles all the time and I was wondering what makes this brand different from any other soy candle?? I bought soy candles before and they don't last as long as I would like them to!! I've been seeing this brand all over the place and I was wondering if it stands up to its word for "50 hours" burn time?!?!
Start your review of Archipelago Botanicals Soy Wax Candle 50 Hour!
Product Highlights
I haven't used this product before but,from what I've read about it they last a long time and has great aromasin reviews
They smell amazing when lit.in reviews
Adrianna G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Archipelago Botanicals Soy Wax Candle 50 Hour uploaded by Adrianna G.
I absolutely love the smell of this candle, when I have it burning the smell helps me relax and is very calming.
Ko-Shin M.
Austin, TX
I really like these candles - and I am VERY particular about candles/scents. The quality is very high and the burn quality is very good as well as the scent throw. Great gifts in my opinion. Also the bergamot tobacco scent is nice for men and women.
Jahan B.
Atlanta, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
When it comes to a quick present either for someone's birthday or house warming party, good quality candles are my always go to present! You can never go wrong with a good smelling candle!
Kelsey D.
Spanaway, WA
Even though soy candles do not seem to last as long, I think soy ones are much better than the regular wax candles. Smells much better and is better for air quality!
Bonnietta M.
Fresno, CA
Contrary to the review, I have to disagree. While it's a nice quintessential high end scented candle, it does not last as long as it says it does. I'd say...25-30 hours at most but I guess it depends on the environment it's being burned in (Out side vs indoors vs hot vs cold).
Yesi R.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love this candle!! Smells amazing and it lasts for ever!! I definitely recommend it!!!!!
Desirae C.
Salem, OR
Amazing candle! Smells great and lasts for ever!!! I honestly don't know if I have ever had a better candle
cierra B.
Dallas, TX
The smell is seriously amazing and very relaxing. The candle burns for a very long time which i love!
Rachel D.
Las Vegas, NV
The first day I lit this candle, I thought I had made a serious mistake--I couldn't smell it. But beginning with the next burn the scent filled our great room. Yet it was not overpowering. . It burns a little quicker than other candles I have bought. I will buy this candle again.
Gregory M.
Mobile, AL
I cannot express enough how great Archipelago candles are! The smell will fill your home leaving your company asking you where to buy some for themselves. The candle is soy based which is a better quality candle.