BY ARCHIPELAGO BOTANICALS

Fill your home with the rich blends of Archipelago .  Each candle is hand poured - using only the finest ingredients and fragrance oils available. Safe, lead-free wicks Essential oils and natural fragrances Premium Wax Blend Approximate Burn Time: 50 Hours ; see more...

• Is the scent too strong?1 Answers
  • Does the wax gets hot or is it one of the soy kind that doesn't b...1 Answers
  • I burn candles all the time and I was wondering what makes this b...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
  • "I haven't used this product before but,from what I've read about it they last a long time and has great aromas" in 1 review
  • "They smell amazing when lit." in 1 review
Ko-Shin M.
Austin, TX
I really like these candles - and I am VERY particular about candles/scents. The quality is very high and the burn quality is very good as well as the scent throw. Great gifts in my opinion. Also the bergamot tobacco scent is nice for men and women.
Rachel D.
Las Vegas, NV
The first day I lit this candle, I thought I had made a serious mistake--I couldn't smell it. But beginning with the next burn the scent filled our great room. Yet it was not overpowering. . It burns a little quicker than other candles I have bought. I will buy this candle again.
Bonnietta M.
Fresno, CA
Contrary to the review, I have to disagree. While it's a nice quintessential high end scented candle, it does not last as long as it says it does. I'd say...25-30 hours at most but I guess it depends on the environment it's being burned in (Out side vs indoors vs hot vs cold).
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
Again, these candles are incredible. I know they're a little costly, but they last forever and their scent really lingers. They burn really well and the wick is never difficult to get to. I'm not the biggest fan of this particular smell, but there are others that are awesome.
Jahan B.
Marietta , GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
When it comes to a quick present either for someone's birthday or house warming party, good quality candles are my always go to present! You can never go wrong with a good smelling candle!
Gregory M.
Mobile, AL
I cannot express enough how great Archipelago candles are! The smell will fill your home leaving your company asking you where to buy some for themselves. The candle is soy based which is a better quality candle.
Kelsey D.
Spanaway, WA
Even though soy candles do not seem to last as long, I think soy ones are much better than the regular wax candles. Smells much better and is better for air quality!
Victoria A.
Idaho Falls, ID
Why pay more than $10 for a candle they honestly don't last on smell like they say it can burn up to 50 hours but doesn't mean the smell will last that long
Chloe' C.
I am obsessed with soy candles and this is definitely one of my favs! I get so many compliments on the scent and I love the way it looks!
kelly W.
Wamego, KS
I love love love these candles. They smell amazing when lit. A lot of candles don't. I will definitely be getting more.
Allie R.
Lexington , KY
How does this differ from a cheap candle? Is the scent stronger?
stephanie h.
River rouge, MI
I burn candles all the time and I was wondering what makes this brand different from any other soy candle?? I bought soy candles before and they don't last as long as I would like them to!! I've been seeing this brand all over the place and I was wondering if it stands up to its word for "50 hours" burn time?!?!
Jahan B.
Marietta , GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does the wax gets hot or is it one of the soy kind that doesn't burn you when you touch the wax?
Joshala J.
Is the scent too strong?