BY ARCHIPELAGO BOTANICALS

Fill your home with the rich blends of Archipelago .  Each candle is hand poured - using only the finest ingredients and fragrance oils available. Safe, lead-free wicks Essential oils and natural fragrances Premium Wax Blend Approximate Burn Time: 18 Hours ; see more...

Archipelago Botanicals Soy Wax Candle 18 Hour
  • "This was a gift to me and although it smells very nice, it burned giving off black smoke." in 1 review
Brittany B.
This was given to me as a gift, I'm a cigarette smoker, I don't know if it was supposed to be a joke, obviously the two don't smell alike in the slightest, but I still wasn't a fan of the smell, I don't smoke in my house nor do I want my home to smell like tobacco, earthy aroma candle or not.
Trena L.
Canyon Lake, TX
This was a gift to me and although it smells very nice, it burned giving off black smoke. Not sure why as it is supposed to be soy wax.
Isabelle L.
Moncton
Love the smells and it keeps any room lit and it's a Good wax to last a lifetime or a few weeks I know I'd make it last just case I love candles
Melissa Z.
Saint George, KS
What makes soy candles so special?
nikki s.
Coffeyville , KS
I always enjoy a full bodied masculine scent like the tobacco or leather ones they come out with and not the cheapy smelling ones lol. This soy candle for instance looks like a nice solid all around good candle. Is this a strong candle