BY ARCHIPELAGO BOTANICALS

18 Hour Soy Candle. Safe, lead-free wicks. Essential oils and natural fragrances. Premium Wax Blend Fill your home with the rich blends of Archipelago.  Each candle is hand poured - using only the finest ingredients and fragrance oils available.  Our hand-poured Vanilla Santal soy candle features our decorative "signature" coin and contains more than 70% natural soy wax which burns longer and cleaner than regular candles - approximately 18 hours. . see more...

• I wanted to know if there were any scents then this also,...1 Answers
  • It is actually smell good? Some soy candles do not.4 Answers
  • Are there other scents? Mine was a gift and I haven't rea...1 Answers
Archipelago Botanicals Signature Votive Candle
  • "It's pretty strong, enough to fill up my whole apartment and it lasts a long time too. " in 7 reviews
I love this brand, the smell of the candles are incredible. The smell permeates the room, particularly I have in bathrooms and living room. I love the smell of vanilla. They look very flirty, but it lasts a long time. Apart from giving a good smell, they also light well the areas where they are and make a good saying. Who would not want something like that? I love it. I do not know what else to say about them, only they are excellent.
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN
I love Archipelago. When I discovered this brand of candles a few years ago, my life changed. The smell is amazing and what's even better is they last forever! Once they stop burning, I throw them on a candle warmer hot plate and they continue to work their magic! And it is amazing how much more wax the hot plate gets off the sides. I will forever use this brand of candles.
Kasey K.
Can't even begin to talk about how much I love archipelago. Their candles are wonderful and SO worth the money. They are a little luxe and that little goes a long way. The smell permeates the room when you light them and the packaging is so decadent. I haven't had one in a long time but I hope to repurchase soon!
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
This brand is amazing...but this particular scent is incredible! It smells like you've been baking all day when you have this puppy lit. Yummmm.
Jean C.
Vanilla is my favorite aphrodisiac scent. Very calming and soothing. This candle exemplifies all of that. Great for the living room or bedroom.
Rachel S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Honestly, who doesn't love a good vanilla scent? It's pretty strong, enough to fill up my whole apartment and it lasts a long time too.
April H.
Smells really good and burns really well! Will definitely be buying more of these. They would also make really good christmas presents!
Nicole P.
san jose, ca
Not only do I love the scent, but these soy candles hold up to what they promise and take FOREVER to burn down! I love it.
Joan D.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I like how it is a natural candle. I like how it lasts a long time. I like the style of the candle.
Eunice H.
This is a nice suttle but distinctive smell I like it, its vanilla you can't go wrong with vanilla
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
It is actually smell good? Some soy candles do not.
V Chor P.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I wanted to know if there were any scents then this also, because I got two as a gift but both the same scents.
April H.
Are there other scents? Mine was a gift and I haven't really done any research on it.