Archipelago Botanicals - Scented Hand Creme - Coconut

by Archipelago Botanicals

Treat your skin to the care it deserves with this scented Coconut hand crème from Archipelago Botanicals. Enriched with coconut oil, it contains alpha hydroxyl and fatty acids to restore the skin and keep it looking young & hydrated. Blended with coconut water, natural essences and jojobas esters it is paraben & sulphate free and will help to banish red, dry and irritated patches on your hands, leaving them silky smooth. Key features: * Fragrance notes: coconut * Size: 94g * Coconut oil enriched hand crème * With alpha hydroxyl & fatty acids to restore skin * Blended with coconut water, natural extracts & jojoba esters * Keeps skin looking young & hydrated * Helps tame red, dry irritated patches * Paraben & sulphate free * Full skin care range available

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Archipelago Botanicals - Scented Hand Creme - Coconut!
Rianna P.
So I’m one of those people that hates the feeling of lotion on my hands. I refuse to apply hand lotion and will only put it on the back of my hands if needed.. UNTIL I discovered this! This is by far the best hand creme I’ve ever used. It feels almost like dry satin but in the most moisturizing way. Meaning it doesn’t leave that gross, unwashed feeling on my hands. Must try if you’re like me! Oh and it smells amazing.

Looking for your answer?