Archipelago Botanicals Oat Milk Body Lotion (18 oz.) uploaded by Frances M.Archipelago Botanicals Oat Milk Body Lotion (18 oz.) uploaded by Alycia P.Archipelago Botanicals Oat Milk Body Lotion (18 oz.) uploaded by ali w.

BY ARCHIPELAGO BOTANICALS

Oat Lotion No. 12 - Oat Lotion Milk is a luxuriously thick and smooth lotion formulated with oat proteins to sooth and soften your skin. Milk solids, aloe juice, jojoba oil, and Vitamin E are added to deep moisturize and nourish your skin. - Oat Lotion No. 12 see more...

• Does this work for very sensitive skin ?1 Answers
  • Where have you purchased this? How hydrating is it?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Alycia P.
Alycia P.
Arvada, CO
Amazing lotion! It has the best smell that stays and stays. My husband loves the smell too, which is a plus- and unusual for lotions! Kind of pricey but it lasts a long time and the actual lotion leaves your
Skin feeling moist for hours.
Yessie M.
Yessie M.
Davenport , FL
Leaves skin refreshed, smelling great, & SUPER soft ❤️ you won't regret! The smell of coconut milk is simply irresistible. I use it every night after taking a shower. Definitely a repurchase.
Bethany R.
Bethany R.
This lotion is pretty amazing. It smells so good and moisturizes my skin so well! It's nice and creamy and leaves my skin soft all day.
Frances M.
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Oat Lotion in the MILK is my favorite! It's fresh and light! The lotion is super moisturizing as well. I also love th metal container. It's one you can leave on the counter.
ali w.
ali w.
I love everything from archipelago! the old milk leaves my skin so soft and smooth and smells amazing! dried milk and oat protein blended together to create a natural remedy for dry and rough skin.
Katelyn n.
Katelyn n.
Portland, OR
Moisturizes my skin so well. I have eczema so I have a hard time with dry skin.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Harrisburg, PA
Absolutely in love with this lotion. It's a good creamy texture, very pleasant smell, and during both of my pregnancies I rubbed on my belly and not one stretch mark and with my 2nd son he was a big boy and made me have a big belly. And now my husband took over my lotion. You only need a little bit and it stays on all day
Heidi I.
Heidi I.
Garden City, MI
Archipelago has a whole bunch of amazing products, including their candles. This lotion makes your body feel silky smooth and has a great smell.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN
Where have you purchased this? How hydrating is it?
carly k.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this work for very sensitive skin ?