Archipelago Botanicals Oat Milk Body Creme Tube 3.2 oz cream uploaded by Lori A.

BY ARCHIPELAGO BOTANICALS

• What is this used for? 2 Answers
  • O have no idea what this is can someone explain it 2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this on their keratosis pillaris?1 Answers
Lori A.
Gulfport, MS
I use many of the Archipelago products and when I saw they had a tube of my favorite lotion in the cream, I had to have it! This cream is a little pricey but it's so thick and creamy, you use so little that the price really isn't that bad. I have the soy & oat scent, both are subtle and pleasing. Buy it!
kayla u.
I love how great this is, it's thicker so you do t need to use much it glieds in and for the price you can't beat it!
Deb K.
Archipelago makes a great product. Quite frankly I didn't even know the company existed until I found it in Anthropologie and once I tried it I was hooked. It has a wonderful creamy (not watery) consistency and really absorbs into your skin leaving it moisturized, plump, youthful looking and feeling great. The scent is light and pleasing.
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Luxurious! I love this cream, smells good and works even better. A little pricey. That would be the only con.
Jailine D.
Very good moisturizer is excellent for very dry skin, I highly recommend this cream is fantastic.
Jessica W.
Stuttgart, AR
This brand is absolutely to die for. This product is so amazing. Leaves skin soft and hydrated.
Alyssa D.
Good moisturizer a little pricey ,but You get what you pay for ! I recommend it
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
O have no idea what this is can someone explain it
Kat A.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is this used for?
Ashley C.
Judsonia, AR
Has anyone used this on their keratosis pillaris?
Ashley C.
Judsonia, AR
Has anyone used this on their keratosis pillaris?
Jennifer J.
Blytheville, AR
Que tan bueno es este producto?