Archipelago Botanicals Candle in a Tin uploaded by Michelle G.

BY ARCHIPELAGO BOTANICALS

Blend of Bergamot, Tobacco Leaf & Ylang Ylang Excursion Collection Hand Poured Candle in a Tin. Perfect For the Home, Office or Travel. Burns For Approximately 55 Hours. 6.5" Tall & 3" Diameter. see more...

Archipelago Botanicals Candle in a Tin
  • "These candles smell amazing, the mini travel tins are perfect for anywhere, and the scent throw is absolutely amazing." in 4 reviews
  • "Well worth the price!" in 2 reviews
Anna D.
Providence, RI
I love the tin container and think it's a great idea. The scent is strong so make sure to light the candle in a room that's big enough. It may cause a headache in smaller rooms for people with sensitive noses. Personally I love strong scented candles. My tip is to not burn it for too long if the scent is too strong.
Jackea G.
Plantation, FL
I got one of these as a gift and I will say that I am a candle fan. These were kind of a let down in the fragrance department. it smells great in the area but the smell isn't really strong enough for me. if I have a candle in the room I want to be able to smell it on the other side of the room at least.
Megan J.
Somerset, WI
Wonderful scents. Fragrance you can actually smell. So many candles you don't notice the fragrance. Not with this brand. Plus the tin is great for traveling. I can enjoy a candle with the peace of mind when I out the lid back on at night there will be no accidents. Love the product line
Elisa V.
Madison, NJ
Absolutely one of my favorite brands of candles. My mom gave me one as a gift a few years back and I was hooked! They all smell amazing and are strong too so they smell up a whole room. 100% recommend it. They can be pricey (considering it's a candle) but they're totally worth it.
adriana m.
I am not a fan of candles but this one was a gift from my sister. And I have to say I did not though I would love it as much as I do. I feel its a little to high in price but I think I will have to buy it again because I love it so much.
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
I was introduced to these candles from a site I once shopped on I got a few from a promo and wasn't sure what to expect since I never heard of them. They were great tho, I like to use them as travel candles since they are a bit small.
Brittany S.
Massapequa, NY
These are great. They're tiny but last and they're adorable. They have a bunch of great scents and I've had these all over the place for a while and I always get compliments
Paige A.
Irving, TX
I loved the smell of the candle, but it made me nervous because once it burns down a little, the tin gets really hot. I would just be afraid of it warping my furniture.
Lisa D.
Thompsons Stn, TN
I really like their candles. They have a great variety of descents available. Though I sorta think the scents are hit and miss. Some candles smell amazing but I've always gotten other that just smell like bathroom cleaner!
Ann N.
Jacksonville, NC
These candles smell amazing, the mini travel tins are perfect for anywhere, and the scent throw is absolutely amazing. My favorite scents are lanai and Fiji!
Lori T.
Mcallen, TX
Where can I find these? I received one in a gift basket and haven't found them since! G
Isabella C.
San Diego , CA
How does this candle compare to their others?
Victoria A.
Idaho Falls, ID
Were can i buy this product
Cizka H.
Port Alberni
How long does it burn ?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Is this scent overpowering?

back