BY ARCHIPELAGO BOTANICALS

Unscrew bottle cap and replace with supplied, wooden top. Insert reeds into opening. Natural reeds will absorb the fragrance oil and deliver long lasting home fragrance. For more intense fragrance, remove and reverse the direction of the reeds as often as desired. see more...

Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
Diffusers are my thing.I love them.I have them in every bathroom.Sweet Pea has a lot of wonderful smells.I even have one in my living room.Adds a little decoration to the room!!
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Diffusers are great products to have in your bathroom, they're decorative & smell amazing!
Amanda O.
Love love love them!!! i need more! they smell so good & lots of scents too!
Jordan M.
Columbus, OH
These are awesome. I have them everywhere is my apartment. Very good smell to
Dawn D.
This smells nice, and is pretty, but I worry that my cat will knock it over and make a mess. I try to keep it in the corner of the bathroom counter
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
What's your favorite scent??