BY ARCHER FARMS

Find Snack Mix at Target.com! Archer Farms Zen Party Trail Mix 8 oz see more...

Tiffanie W.
I absolutely am a sucker for all trail mixes! I love the common cbination of salty, sweet, savory, and other flavors. This trail mix, to me, was delicious! The flavor was good and consistant. There wasn't touch of just one thing! I'd definitely eat it again and again!
Allison D.
Old forge, PA
I love this trail mix. It's so good. I liked that it's assorted too but love that this product line has more than just one flavor. I also like that it can be easily opened and closed.
Shaina V.
Coral Springs, FL
Very good and healthy snack. They have a wonderful assortment of flavor! It is a great snack that gives you a salty and sweet flavor!
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
This is the best! It literally has all of my favorites in one! Wasabi peas, sesame crackers, rice crackers.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
I love archer farms. The quality and flavor are excellent. This is a good snack to have at work.
Angie C.
I love them! I always have some in a small bag/container wherever I go! They make a great snack!
Nikki T.
Hamilton , OH
One of my new favorite snacks. It's healthy but yet it's not tasteless. It's good