BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms vanilla bean single serve cupcake with vanilla cream filling see more...

• I never tried this cupcake brand before is this good? How sweet i...1 Answers
  • Do they sell this product anywhere else besides Target?3 Answers
Katie M.
Andover, MN
Maybe it's because I'm an avid baker myself and a cake snob, but I don't care for these at all. These look lovely ans the price isn't bad but the frosting is "meh", it tastes shortening based and artificial. The cake itself is dry. Save yourself the trouble and either make your own or buy from a cupcake shop!
denise l.
El Paso , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love buying these especially when I buy them for individuals at work . They think it taste great!
Danielle W.
Uniontown, PA
Really enjoyed these for a cupcake that came from Target. They are perfect for when you get a sweet tooth and don't want to bake a whole box of cupcakes!~
Brandi M.
Athens, AL
I was very impressed when I first tried this brand. I love Target and these do not disappoint! Perfect for a coworkers Bday or just to give someone a happy!
Meagan B.
Plano, TX
I love these so much, such a simple flavor and i love that you can buy just one at a time, it's so much easier to moderate that way.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
Archer Farms nails it, fantastic gourmet cupcake, and affordable. We always share one as they are rich.
Alannah S.
Adrian, MI
Very sweet. But I always love very sweet treats. It's one of my biggest weaknesses. You can't eat just one.
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
This cupcake is okay, it's not the best. For whatever reason, Archer Farms baked goods just never do it for me. They taste k,ind of bland.
Tia R.
Bethlehem, GA
I really love these cupcakes. They are the classic vanilla bean frosting with yellow cake. The cupcake comes in a single serving, so its perfect size when your sweet tooth hits.
Lauren R.
Archer Farms makes THE BEST single serve cupcakes you will ever find. They are great tasting and perfectly portioned so you don't have to worry about going back for seconds.
Gina S.
Do they sell this product anywhere else besides Target?
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
I never tried this cupcake brand before is this good? How sweet is it?