BY ARCHER FARMS

Find nuts and seeds at Target.com! Archer farms unsalted raw mixed nuts 30 oz see more...

Kelli G.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This is one of the few great raw nut mixes we are able to find locally available! While I feel like it is a little pricey, if I were to go out and buy all the nuts separately & make my own mix it would be far pricier! My husband loves these and we buy one container a week!
Erica L.
Pingree Grove, IL
Great taste and price. There's a large variety of nuts in the mixed buckets. For the price, it's great. We usually mixed one of sales with one unsalted and it's perfect.
Sarah F.
Unsalted nuts are a great, healthier way to snack! I like the variety Archer provides and the size, but their prices can be quite high compared to other larger/bulk suppliers. Delicious nuts though!
Tiffany T.
Wyoming, MN
I love these nuts! They are a great snack when you need something to curb a craving. I often eat the 1/4 Cup with an apple. Influenster this would be a great product to put in a VoxBox!
Toni A.
Kearny, NJ
Reasonably priced at Target. Nice blend of almonds, macademia nuts, peanuts and others. Not overly salty either, plus they are raw!