BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms traditional homestyle kettle-cooked potato chips - 8 oz. see more...

Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
I like these chips because they remind me of Panera bread's chips. They are also pretty healthy and you can't even tell that there kettle cooked they're really good
Hannah B.
I love archer farms products. They have a great selection of all different things and they're not badly priced. All flavors of these chips are great, they have great flavor. Also, I really like the way this bag seals so you don't need a rubber band or anything, just zip it up!
Katie M.
Bethpage, NY
I can't get enough of these chips...I'm actually eating the habanero ranch flavor now and it's pretty much my new obsession. ANY flavor you wanna try will NOT disappoint you.
Laura P.
Battle Creek, MI
These chips taste just as good, if not better then other more expensive chips. They are salty and full of flavor. They do have a good selection. I would recommend them with a dip.
RandiSu T.
Bemidji, MN
I absolutely love these! They are very crunchy and just the right amount of salty. I also like the zip top bag, they stay really fresh.
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
These are delish!! Good flavor, not to salty, good crunch, and they are gluten free!!! They don't make the inside of my mouth hurt like a lot of kettle cooked chips do.
Fanny O.
Dayville, CT
Love all Archer Farms chips! Great flavor, crispy they way I like. The best thing is the zip bag, so I can close it and will conserve the flavor.
sean o.
Poway, CA
I love these kettle chips. They are super good . They have that great potato chip flavor. They also have a great crunch to them.
Emily T.
Crispy, salty, crunchy, flavorful. YUM! My all time favorite kettle cooked archer farms flavor is jalapeño.
Maimuna B.
Really delicious chips, and being kettle cooked, they're super crunchy too!