BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms sugar-free grapefruit energy drink , 4 - 12 oz. Cans see more...

• I love the strong tartness of a grapefruit, but sometimes...1 Answers
  • How do these compare to red bull? How is the taste? Would...1 Answers
  • Were can I find this product?6 Answers
Kathleen F.
West Jordan, UT
LOVE these! They're affordable and absolutely delicious. They've got a light grapefruit flavor that's refreshing and doesn't taste like your typical energy drink. They're great for a quick boost of energy when you're on the go!
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My husband loves energy drinks. While I have my reservations about them, I want him to have what he likes. I also don't want him having the ones full of sugar.
These are an affordable and good tasting alternative to name-brand energy drinks. The citrus flavor comes through very strongly.
Jasmine M.
These taste delicious and they really help me app up after a long shift at the hospital. I love that they are all natural it makes me feel better about what I put into my body. The only downfall is that they are extremely hard to find.
Donna S.
Munford, AL
Archer Farms products are fantastic. I've tried a couple of them and I love purchasing their products. It was a little bit different when I first tasted it but after a couple of sips, it really taste good. It really does give me a boost of energy when I need it the most.
Alyssa H.
Buffalo, NY
Love archer farms products! These are great when I want a little boost without feeling that horrible gut rot feeling you get from some energy drinks. They have great flavor, a little less kick than say red up but still effective
Angie F.
Waterloo , IA
I bought these when they were clearance at Target - they are really tasty! I normally drink an energy drink before a morning workout, and love grapefruit so I thought I'd give these a shot.
Jennifer C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
The flavor was a bit weird at first, but i grew to stand it. archer farms products are good and another reason why i shop at target
Nick L.
Mchenry, IL
This is a great product with a low sugar point which is hard to find in today's drinks. The taste is also very good
Allison K.
North Tonawanda, NY
I was skeptical when first purchasing this product, but fell in love! It taste so good and will leave you hooked!
Teddi D.
Great taste and a good kick to it - love these when I need a boost! Archer farms product all rock
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Were can I find this product?
Alexandra A.
How do these compare to red bull? How is the taste? Would love for someone to compare them so I know before buying at target
Kelsey B.
Dumont, NJ
I love the strong tartness of a grapefruit, but sometimes drinks will sweeten the taste. How tart do these taste?