BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms sugar free caramel coffee syrup - 12.7 oz. see more...

Olivia H.
Sterling Hts, MI
A great price for a great brand! I snagged this once without realizing it was sugar free and was prepared to hate it...I like my REAL sugar, people! I was pleasantly surprised with the flavor and also tried the pumpkin spice syrup. Still using them and will continue to do so!
Vanessa M.
Ogden , UT
Archer Farms items have NEVER disappointmented me and I will stand by them forever! They are actually better than normal brands most of the time either just as good or BETTER
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
I just got this the other day and so far, so good. I made a latte with it this morning and it was super good. Most sugar free syrups have that awful aftertaste, this one doesn't. Definitely going to be a permanent item in my house!
Nicollette J.
I did not like this syrup at all!! I could barely taste the flavor. I have to throw it away. I had to use so much to taste anything.
yuri a.
This syrup from the moment I tried it I couldn't stop buying it I have with my ice coffee almost every day
LATISHA D.
We LOVE this syrup at home and use it almost daily, as well as other flavors. Archer Farms has great quality products.
member-b1784fd40
A Great price for a sugar free treat in your coffee! Awesome quality and love the brand! I definitely recommend this product