BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms spinach & goat cheese pizza - 16.58 oz. see more...

Kaitlyn H.
Vancouver, WA
I love this pizza so much. Each trip to target, I end up with one of these pizzas. It was my intro to goat cheese and has since become my favorite. Good distribution of toppings never too much of one thing.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I used to buy this pizza once a week because it was very tasty. The crust crisps up nicely, the cheese melts beautifully and it actually is very juicy for a pizza. The flavors mixed very well together. It is a great deal for the price and quality but since my husband is on blood thinners, I don't buy this pizza because there's so much that I can't eat it all myself.
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
This is my favorite pizza!! The goat cheese is simply amazing. My favorite thing to do with this pizza is drizzle a little bit of honey over it before baking - the goat cheese and honey are the perfect combination!
Katrina B.
Kansas city, MO
This is a good pizza, but not my favorite. It is loaded with toppings, which is a plus. They didn't skimp on the size of anything either; there is a lot of cheese and tomatoes, not just spinach.

Four stars for personal taste, not because there is anything wrong with it. I wish they were a little bigger so they could be a better value, but we got this on sale for $4.50 so the sale price was great. It's not my favorite flavor but my husband loves it.
Maddie E.
Belvidere, IL
This is actually my favorite pizza in the world. I was so unsure about trying it but I'm so glad I did as I have it all the time now. You should really give it a try if you get the chance.
Kathryn T.
LOVE this pizza! Bought it to serve at a wine night and it was gone within minutes of serving. My girlfriends loved it!