Archer Farms Southwest-Style Tortilla Strips Salad Toppers - 4 oz. uploaded by gabrielle P.Archer Farms Southwest-Style Tortilla Strips Salad Toppers - 4 oz. uploaded by Leenora H.

BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms southwest-style tortilla strips salad toppers - 4 oz. see more...

Archer Farms Southwest-Style Tortilla Strips Salad Toppers - 4 oz.
  • "i was buying stuff for my salad and ey had a sale on buy one get one free so i decided to try it.i added it to my salad and it gave it such a great taste and crunch to it!i loved them well it was so good that with in two days the two bags were gone!" in 1 review
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
I was buying stuff for my salad and ey had a sale on buy one get one free so i decided to try it.i added it to my salad and it gave it such a great taste and crunch to it!i loved them well it was so good that with in two days the two bags were gone!
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
I used this when making an antipasto for a party and everyone kept asking me what it was... I think Archer Farms has a great way of seasoning products and having it not be too salty or over whelming. I would definitely purchase this again.
Mackenzie H.
I used these one time when I made tortilla soup. They were just the finishing touch I needed to make my soup feel like restaurant quality. They stayed crunchy long enough to serve the soup and gave just the right flavor.
Lindsay D.
Abingdon, MD
These toppers are great for everything! I use them on my salads and my soup. They give the perfect crunch I will always have these stocked in my house! The slightly spicy taste is perfect for your taste buds.
DanElle W.
Dayton, OH
These add the perfect bit of the south to anything that you put them on! They are so versatile and savory that you will forget to add any additional seasoning with them! I give these 5 stars!
Kate P.
E Longmeadow, MA
These are great! They're cheaper than the name brand and are just as delicious. I love putting them on salads with avocado and chicken, and my mom likes to top mac and cheese with them.
Lily A.
I love using these on my salads! Gives it a very yummy taste. when I combine these with corn and some black beans on my salad, yum, it's the best!
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
I love these because they are thin and they can make salad or soup look really festive and nice I love these for my moms chicken tortilla soup!!
Sandra H.
Austin, TX
I generally like croutons on my salad- but these are a great substitute from time to time.. they taste great and add the crunch i like!
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Only thing I will eat on my homeade southwest salads...adds just the right crunchiness for anything not just salad!!!
Taylor M.
Massillon, OH
Are these considered spicy?