BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms salted roasted almonds - 32 oz. see more...

Buy on Target
Keri A.
These almonds are so good!! If you're looking for a quick, simply, healthy snack, these are the ticket! Keep your healthy cravings on track with these almonds from Target! They're also a lot cheaper than Blue Diamond with the same great taste!
Jennifer V.
I love salted almonds almost as much as I love candied almonds! This little jar is convenient and small, I like to reuse mine for other snacks or almonds, the jar is pretty sturdy! Always fresh and delicious
Sarajane R.
Palm Desert, CA
I have purchased these a few times as a quick snack to keep around. For the price and the convenience of being able to pick it up while I make my Target run, it's a great steal.
Morgan G.
I like to put these in small baggies as a good snack to hold you over until dinner. Any kind of almonds are good. these may have too much salt to be completely healthy though.
Katherine J.
I love these almonds! They are great for snacks and fill my salty cravings. These are great to have around the house or in the car when you are running around all day.
georgina p.
Brownsville, TX
Best almonds so far i found this at target and there are so delicious not too salty like other brands I've tried in the past my family loves this roasted salted almonds
Alicia W.
These almonds by archer farms are so tasty!! It's the perfect amount of salt and i always pick some up off of the check lanes, yum.
Maya J.
These are the absolute perfect for both at home or on the go! Archer Farms does not disappoint :) And the price is fantastic!
tisha b.
Yukon, OK
I love Archer Farms. I like to divide them up in smaller bags and keep them at my desk at work for high protein good for you snacks
Elyse C.
Alliance, OH
I love these Almonds from Archer Farms. I also love this size. It is easy to take to work and not have to worry about snacks for work for a while!