4 colors available

BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms salted roasted almonds - 32 oz. see more...

Keri A.
Keri A.
These almonds are so good!! If you're looking for a quick, simply, healthy snack, these are the ticket! Keep your healthy cravings on track with these almonds from Target! They're also a lot cheaper than Blue Diamond with the same great taste!
Maya J.
Maya J.
Foodie Expert
These are the absolute perfect for both at home or on the go! Archer Farms does not disappoint :) And the price is fantastic!
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Foodie Expert
Decently priced and delicious! Not to mention its huge and lasted me forever! Recommend!
Sarajane R.
Sarajane R.
Palm Desert, CA
I have purchased these a few times as a quick snack to keep around. For the price and the convenience of being able to pick it up while I make my Target run, it's a great steal.
Gene M.
Gene M.
South Elgin, IL
Foodie Expert
I like these they can be a great alternative to a bag of chips and they're a great source of protein
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Foodie Expert
These almonds by archer farms are so tasty!! It's the perfect amount of salt and i always pick some up off of the check lanes, yum.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Seattle, WA
Archer Farms products are such great deals and you can get them at your local target store!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Foodie Expert
I love salted almonds almost as much as I love candied almonds! This little jar is convenient and small, I like to reuse mine for other snacks or almonds, the jar is pretty sturdy! Always fresh and delicious
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Huntsville, AL
I love these. Archer Farms products are pretty tasty, and the price is not bad at all. I like to munch on these as a healthy snack.
tisha b.
tisha b.
Yukon, OK
I love Archer Farms. I like to divide them up in smaller bags and keep them at my desk at work for high protein good for you snacks