BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms salt & vinegar homestyle kettle-cooked potato chips - 8 oz. see more...

Archer Farms Salt & Vinegar Homestyle Kettle-Cooked Potato Chips - 8
  • "I was really excited to try these - I love salt and vinegar chips, and usually the Archer Farms products are really good - but they ended up being a complete waste of money." in 1 review
Valerie P.
These are the best chips I've ever tried in my life, my mouth waters when I think about it. I don't really like kettle cooked chips but these are definitely the exception. Can never leave Target without them
Jenn R.
Gaston, SC
These are my go to crunchy snack! They combine my love of kettle cooked and salt and vinegar chips. They are cheaper than the name brand and almost always on the cartwheel app to help save more.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
These are by far the best salt and vinegar chips I have ever tasted!! I am a big fan of Archer Farms items period and this are no different, they are amazing!!!
Kylee D.
West Jordan, UT
I was really excited to try these - I love salt and vinegar chips, and usually the Archer Farms products are really good - but they ended up being a complete waste of money. They had a weird texture, and the flavor was so strong, it was unpleasant and burned my mouth. Terrible!
Celine M.
Amazing chips! I always buy these when I'm grocery shopping. The flavor is delicious! Highly recommend
Hannah T.
Bristol, IN
I love love love salt and vinegar chips. These are a very strong vinegar chip, which I like, but many other people find over powering.
Gabby G.
Indianapolis, IN
Salt & Vinegar are my favorite and this brand ranks up there with the best. They are always fresh and crunchy!
Lisa W.
Mckinney, TX
I have tried these a couple of times. Better quality than I would expect for a store brand.
Meghan K.
Troy, NY
I used to buy a name brand salt & vinegar chips till I discovered the Archer Farms Salt & Vinegar Homestyle Kettle-Cooked Potato Chips at Target - they taste better and cost LESS - love it!