Archer Farms Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Filling 4 ct uploaded by Kristin H.

BY ARCHER FARMS #57 in Snack Cakes

Archer farms red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese filling 4 ct see more...

• Are these moist or dry? Sometimes red velvet tends to be dry depen...1 Answers
  • How are these compared to homemade? 5 Answers
Brittany I.
Brittany I.
Scottdale, PA
I tend to gravitate toward cream cheese anything so these were a great treat for me! The only thing better would be freshly prepared from a bakery!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Smyrna, GA
When it comes to cupcakes red velvet has to be one of the must try flavors in any bakery.. I love how moist these cakes are and the cream cheese filling is bomb! Now I'm craving these cupcakes! 😭😭😭
Eve A.
Eve A.
Killeen, TX
Super moist and great flavor! The cream cheese frosting is the perfect balance of sweet and that amazing cream cheese goodness
Gretchen C.
Gretchen C.
Coral Gables, FL
Red velvet is easily one of my top flavors for cupcakes. I love these especially because of the cream cheese filling in the middle! I always make sure to keep these refrigerated and I eat them throughout the week instead of all in one go to savour them.
Catarina P.
Catarina P.
Toronto, ON
Usually pick these up ag the grocery store for a simple treat to have at home.. Very affordable in comparison to local bakeries.
Adarely V.
Adarely V.
me encanta su sabor , sobre todo su presentación son excelentes y los recomiendo mucho son ideales acompañados con un chocolate y para compartir son buenos.
Alejandra I.
Alejandra I.
This are my brothers favorite cupcake I rather go for the Chocolate fudge, but this flavor has been very poplar lately
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Lecanto, FL
How are these compared to homemade?
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Are these moist or dry? Sometimes red velvet tends to be dry depending on how it made.