Archer Farms Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Filling 4 ct uploaded by Kristin H.

BY ARCHER FARMS #57 in Snack Cakes

Archer farms red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese filling 4 ct see more...

• Are these moist or dry? Sometimes red velvet tends to be dry depen...1 Answers
  • How are these compared to homemade? 5 Answers
Alison O.
Alison O.
YUM! Red velvet is one of my favorite flavors due solely to the cream cheese frosting. These are very good and typically very moist! Just make sure to check the date because I have gotten a batch that was a little crusty(?? for lack of a better word) because they weren't the freshest.
Maryellen C.
Maryellen C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I LOVE red velvet cake or cupcakes but that's aren't always on everyone's list of favorite in my home. So I Love these and cannot believe there's are store bought.
Kat M.
Kat M.
I love Archer Farms products! I shop at target frequently, so its easy to grab these. The quality is great and they are delicious.
Heather N.
Heather N.
Burleson, TX
I picked up some of these for my husband's birthday & they were a huge hit!
I love Archer Farms products, always so flavorful ūüėć
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Estos pastelitos saben Como un pedasito de cielo estas super ricos me fasinan y me gusta que son riquisimos
Megan P.
Megan P.
Archer Farms has not disappointed me yet, and these red velvet cupcakes really hit the spot!
Cecilia K.
Cecilia K.
Hilliard, OH
I love this product ! defiantly helps with my major sweet tooth. Red velvet is my ALLTIME favorite flavor.
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
Los Angeles, CA
These things are so delicious , I love them and when I get them there is no sharing involved , . I just love them
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
loma linda, CA
I love Red Velvet cupcakes and I love the Target brand price. So this is a great buy. They are very moist and not overly sweet.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Orange park, FL
I'm not a huge fan of these cupcakes. Personally I prefer the dense, moist cake from a bakery but if you're going to pick up a store bought cupcake the flavor is decent enough for the price.
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Lecanto, FL
How are these compared to homemade?
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Are these moist or dry? Sometimes red velvet tends to be dry depending on how it made.