Archer Farms Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Filling 4 ct uploaded by Kristin H.

BY ARCHER FARMS #93 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Archer farms red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese filling 4 ct see more...

• I see these all the time in the store and have wondered i...1 Answers
  • Are these moist or dry? Sometimes red velvet tends to be...1 Answers
  • How are these compared to homemade? 5 Answers
Natalie H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love Red Velvet cupcakes and I love the Target brand price. So this is a great buy. They are very moist and not overly sweet.
Eve A.
Killeen, TX
Super moist and great flavor! The cream cheese frosting is the perfect balance of sweet and that amazing cream cheese goodness
Serena C.
These are actually amazing. I love red velvet and these cupcakes are really great. The cream cheese has a nice flavor too.
Endy G.
Omg i love red velvet cupcakes specially with the cream cheese frosting on top yumm i can just taste it right now so yummy
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC
I love those however the cream feeling can be a little too much. They are good though. I just would not buy a lot of them.
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
AWHHH my baby daddy loves red velvet that's his favorite id rather go with lemon cake! but red velvet is good too.
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
These things are so delicious , I love them and when I get them there is no sharing involved , . I just love them
Sarah B.
Dickson , TN
I don't think you can go wrong with cupcakes but these red velvet ones are to die for! so delicious and sweet!!1
Cecilia K.
Hilliard, OH
I love this product ! defiantly helps with my major sweet tooth. Red velvet is my ALLTIME favorite flavor.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Estos pastelitos saben Como un pedasito de cielo estas super ricos me fasinan y me gusta que son riquisimos
Caitlin O.
Orlando, FL
How are these compared to homemade?
Aimee B.
Are these moist or dry? Sometimes red velvet tends to be dry depending on how it made.
Cassidy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I see these all the time in the store and have wondered if they’re good or not, would you recommend me trying them?
Victoria F.