Archer Farms Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Filling 4 ct uploaded by Kristin H.

BY ARCHER FARMS #97 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Archer farms red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese filling 4 ct see more...

Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Estos pastelitos saben Como un pedasito de cielo estas super ricos me fasinan y me gusta que son riquisimos
Cecilia K.
Hilliard, OH
I love this product ! defiantly helps with my major sweet tooth. Red velvet is my ALLTIME favorite flavor.
Josie P.
Las Cruces, NM
Anything red velvet I just can't resist! They're really good, sometimes frosting can be a bit much for me though. But still delicious!
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
These things are so delicious , I love them and when I get them there is no sharing involved , . I just love them
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
Yummy those look delicious! And they are. So soft and filled with flavor. Archer farms is the best.
Megan P.
Archer Farms has not disappointed me yet, and these red velvet cupcakes really hit the spot!
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC
I love those however the cream feeling can be a little too much. They are good though. I just would not buy a lot of them.
Serena C.
These are actually amazing. I love red velvet and these cupcakes are really great. The cream cheese has a nice flavor too.
Alison O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
YUM! Red velvet is one of my favorite flavors due solely to the cream cheese frosting. These are very good and typically very moist! Just make sure to check the date because I have gotten a batch that was a little crusty(?? for lack of a better word) because they weren't the freshest.
Stephanie C.
When it comes to cupcakes red velvet has to be one of the must try flavors in any bakery.. I love how moist these cakes are and the cream cheese filling is bomb! Now I'm craving these cupcakes! 😭😭😭
Caitlin O.
Lecanto, FL
How are these compared to homemade?
Aimee B.
Are these moist or dry? Sometimes red velvet tends to be dry depending on how it made.
Victoria F.