Archer Farms Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Filling 4 ct uploaded by Kristin H.

BY ARCHER FARMS #97 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Archer farms red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese filling 4 ct see more...

Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
I think these are one of the best store bought cupcakes out there! I always get archer farms when i get cupcakes for co workers bdays and they never fail! Plus red velvet is just super delicious!
Maryellen C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I LOVE red velvet cake or cupcakes but that's aren't always on everyone's list of favorite in my home. So I Love these and cannot believe there's are store bought.
Nikki G.
Baldwin Park, CA
Oh my gosh these cupcakes are so so delicious. And what makes it especially over the top good is the cream cheese frosting. The whole thing melts in your mouth until the last bite.
Brittany I.
Scottdale, PA
I tend to gravitate toward cream cheese anything so these were a great treat for me! The only thing better would be freshly prepared from a bakery!
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
AWHHH my baby daddy loves red velvet that's his favorite id rather go with lemon cake! but red velvet is good too.
Fatima R.
If you loveeeee red velvet cake, you will certainly loveee these cupcakes! The bread is good and the cream cheese is very soft and delicious!
Heather N.
Burleson, TX
I picked up some of these for my husband's birthday & they were a huge hit!
I love Archer Farms products, always so flavorful ūüėć
Natalie H.
Loma Linda, CA
I love Red Velvet cupcakes and I love the Target brand price. So this is a great buy. They are very moist and not overly sweet.
Autumn E.
Beloit, Wi
The cream cheese makes these the best ! I have to say I am all for cream cheese frosting now
Kat M.
I love Archer Farms products! I shop at target frequently, so its easy to grab these. The quality is great and they are delicious.
Caitlin O.
Lecanto, FL
How are these compared to homemade?
Aimee B.
Are these moist or dry? Sometimes red velvet tends to be dry depending on how it made.
Victoria F.