Archer Farms Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Filling 4 ct uploaded by Kristin H.

BY ARCHER FARMS #94 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Archer farms red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese filling 4 ct see more...

• I see these all the time in the store and have wondered i...1 Answers
  • Are these moist or dry? Sometimes red velvet tends to be...1 Answers
  • How are these compared to homemade? 5 Answers
Nikki G.
Baldwin Park, CA
Oh my gosh these cupcakes are so so delicious. And what makes it especially over the top good is the cream cheese frosting. The whole thing melts in your mouth until the last bite.
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
I think these are one of the best store bought cupcakes out there! I always get archer farms when i get cupcakes for co workers bdays and they never fail! Plus red velvet is just super delicious!
Maryellen C.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
I LOVE red velvet cake or cupcakes but that's aren't always on everyone's list of favorite in my home. So I Love these and cannot believe there's are store bought.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
me and my family are not very fond of red velvet ending the flavor just set this off this is something we were not fond of but everybody has their own suggests
Brittany I.
Scottdale, PA
I tend to gravitate toward cream cheese anything so these were a great treat for me! The only thing better would be freshly prepared from a bakery!
Kiara R.
Buffalo, NY
Love these! Red velvet is one of my favorite kinds of cake and these are so moist and delicious. The whole thing is sweet without being too sweet.
Fatima R.
If you loveeeee red velvet cake, you will certainly loveee these cupcakes! The bread is good and the cream cheese is very soft and delicious!
Josie P.
Las Cruces, NM
Anything red velvet I just can't resist! They're really good, sometimes frosting can be a bit much for me though. But still delicious!
Kat M.
I love Archer Farms products! I shop at target frequently, so its easy to grab these. The quality is great and they are delicious.
Heather N.
Burleson, TX
I picked up some of these for my husband's birthday & they were a huge hit!
I love Archer Farms products, always so flavorful ­čśŹ
Caitlin O.
Orlando, FL
How are these compared to homemade?
Aimee B.
Are these moist or dry? Sometimes red velvet tends to be dry depending on how it made.
Cassidy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I see these all the time in the store and have wondered if theyÔÇÖre good or not, would you recommend me trying them?
Victoria F.