Archer Farms Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Filling 4 ct uploaded by Kristin H.

BY ARCHER FARMS #57 in Snack Cakes

Archer farms red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese filling 4 ct see more...

• Are these moist or dry? Sometimes red velvet tends to be dry depen...1 Answers
  • How are these compared to homemade? 5 Answers
Janvi Y.
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
Who doesn't love a good red velvet cupcake? Especially when it's stuffed with cream cheese and decorated so wonderfully? My entire FAMILY is fond of this flavor and we buy red velvet everything in bulk. The frosting is at times a bit too sweet but its definitely affordable and a great treat when you really deserve it.
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
me and my family are not very fond of red velvet ending the flavor just set this off this is something we were not fond of but everybody has their own suggests
Kiara R.
Kiara R.
Buffalo, NY
Love these! Red velvet is one of my favorite kinds of cake and these are so moist and delicious. The whole thing is sweet without being too sweet.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Dickson, TN
I don't think you can go wrong with cupcakes but these red velvet ones are to die for! so delicious and sweet!!1
Amber K.
Amber K.
Uxbridge, MA
Red velvet cupcakes are my absolute favorite! Expecially with cream cheese frosting. Obviously it's not the healthiest but it's definitely the tastiest. Theses cupcakes are affordable and you should buy them!
Laura W.
Laura W.
First of all I'm in deep trouble whenever I see anything Red Velvet. It's my favorite! These are just so good and yet probably the world's worst for you...lol. They are so moist and they never last more than a few days in my house. Best ever!!!
Dignora G.
Dignora G.
Miami Gardens, FL
These cupcakes are incredible! My best friend bought these for me on my birthday, because everyone knows that I love anythng with red velvet! My mouth watered the entire time I ate them. The cream cheese frosting is so delicious!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Live Oak, FL
OMG! I love these! We have had the red velvet and the strawberry ones and both are so delicious. I can't believe how reasonably they are priced for gourmet cupcakes like these. I'd share a pic but they always go too fast! lol
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
I really enjoy Archer Farms cupcakes but the red velvet variety are always a bit lacking in my opinion. I think they are a little bit dryer than the other flavors.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Baldwin Park, CA
Oh my gosh these cupcakes are so so delicious. And what makes it especially over the top good is the cream cheese frosting. The whole thing melts in your mouth until the last bite.
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Lecanto, FL
How are these compared to homemade?
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Are these moist or dry? Sometimes red velvet tends to be dry depending on how it made.