Archer Farms Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Filling 4 ct uploaded by Kristin H.

BY ARCHER FARMS #83 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Archer farms red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese filling 4 ct see more...

Alison O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
YUM! Red velvet is one of my favorite flavors due solely to the cream cheese frosting. These are very good and typically very moist! Just make sure to check the date because I have gotten a batch that was a little crusty(?? for lack of a better word) because they weren't the freshest.
Amber K.
Uxbridge, MA
Red velvet cupcakes are my absolute favorite! Expecially with cream cheese frosting. Obviously it's not the healthiest but it's definitely the tastiest. Theses cupcakes are affordable and you should buy them!
Dignora G.
Miami Gardens, FL
These cupcakes are incredible! My best friend bought these for me on my birthday, because everyone knows that I love anythng with red velvet! My mouth watered the entire time I ate them. The cream cheese frosting is so delicious!
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
Who doesn't love a good red velvet cupcake? Especially when it's stuffed with cream cheese and decorated so wonderfully? My entire FAMILY is fond of this flavor and we buy red velvet everything in bulk. The frosting is at times a bit too sweet but its definitely affordable and a great treat when you really deserve it.
Gretchen C.
Coral Gables, FL
Red velvet is easily one of my top flavors for cupcakes. I love these especially because of the cream cheese filling in the middle! I always make sure to keep these refrigerated and I eat them throughout the week instead of all in one go to savour them.
Laura W.
First of all I'm in deep trouble whenever I see anything Red Velvet. It's my favorite! These are just so good and yet probably the world's worst for you...lol. They are so moist and they never last more than a few days in my house. Best ever!!!
Stephanie C.
When it comes to cupcakes red velvet has to be one of the must try flavors in any bakery.. I love how moist these cakes are and the cream cheese filling is bomb! Now I'm craving these cupcakes! ­čśş­čśş­čśş
Jennifer M.
Live Oak, FL
OMG! I love these! We have had the red velvet and the strawberry ones and both are so delicious. I can't believe how reasonably they are priced for gourmet cupcakes like these. I'd share a pic but they always go too fast! lol
Julia B.
Orange park, FL
I'm not a huge fan of these cupcakes. Personally I prefer the dense, moist cake from a bakery but if you're going to pick up a store bought cupcake the flavor is decent enough for the price.
Ashley D.
I really enjoy Archer Farms cupcakes but the red velvet variety are always a bit lacking in my opinion. I think they are a little bit dryer than the other flavors.
Caitlin O.
Lecanto, FL
How are these compared to homemade?
Aimee B.
Are these moist or dry? Sometimes red velvet tends to be dry depending on how it made.
Victoria F.