GroceryPantryArcher Farms
Pure Grade A Dark Amber Maple Syrup

Archer Farms Pure Grade A Dark Amber Maple Syrup

by Archer Farms

Archer farms 100% pure maple syrup dark amber 12 oz

What do you put maple syrup on?
Do you use maple syrup?
How is the consistency?
Start your review of Archer Farms Pure Grade A Dark Amber Maple Syrup!
Jennifer D.
ROSAMOND, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I actually really enjoyed this maple syrup. It has a nice full flavor and it tastes rich and smooth. I like the dark maple syrups better and I had never tried this brand before. I also like that it has less ingredients that many of the pancake syrups on the market. Definitely one to give a try.
Kandace  M.
Lincolnton, NC
This is by far the best syrup that is ever been made I think it's not very thick and it's not too sweet
Hannah T.
Papillion, NE
Archer Farms Pure Grade A Dark Amber Maple Syrup uploaded by Hannah T.
The best pure maple syrup!! This is very affordable for pure maple syrup. I have multiple backups on hand because I go through it like water
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is one of the most tasty and delicious maple syrups out there!! It’s on the thinner side but with great robust maple flavor! Great for pancakes, waffles, sausage, bacon and sweet potatoes!! Highly recommend!!
Amber V.
Redding, CA
I 1st bought this brand at Target to cost walnuts to make candied walnuts. The only way to candy walnuts is to cook walnut pieces in a skillet over medium-medium high heat with 100% pure maple syrup. Once heated through, the syrup will bubble (boil). Keep stirring. I use a wooden spoon. NEVER plastic! The syrup will begin to look matte instead of glossy. Keep stirring. It will get harder to stir. Stir until the syrup is completely sugared on the walnuts. Immediately pour coated walnuts onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Cool & woohoo! Candied walnuts!
Alana L.
Bought this at Target. So yummy! We only use real maple syrup in our house. This one is delicious and organic. Win, win!! Tastes great with pancakes and waffles. I have used this with banking as well. I am satisfied with my purchase of this product.
Jenna H.
Rensselaer, NY
By far my favorite syrup! It definitely is a bit expensive compared to more well-known brands, but the taste is much better and absolutely worth the extra cost.
Kendra G.
Ridgefield, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Archer Farms Pure Grade A Dark Amber Maple Syrup uploaded by Kendra G.
Always love target!! Nothing terribly special about this syrup but for the price it’s very good!! I’m eating it on top of my waffles right now and it definitely adds a nice touch! I will absolutely buy this again
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Is this more delicious and authentic tasting than cheap “maple flavored” syrups? Yes. Is it any less calories or healthier? Not especially. Is it worth the price tag? Really up to you and how much you prioritize authenticness. For me it wasn’t worth it.
Danairi M.
I recently used this in a recipe I'm planning on making for Thanksgiving and it was the perfect touch! I made devils on Horseback which is bacon covered dates and it added that extra sweet touch. Of course it's also great for pancakes! Definitely recommend this.