Archer Farms Pure Grade A Dark Amber Maple Syrup uploaded by Kendra G.Archer Farms Pure Grade A Dark Amber Maple Syrup uploaded by Dayna H.Archer Farms Pure Grade A Dark Amber Maple Syrup uploaded by Stuti D.

BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms 100% pure maple syrup dark amber 12 oz see more...

• Does Target ever have coupons for this syrup? I love it!5 Answers
  • How is the consistency?1 Answers
  • Does this come in different syrup grades?2 Answers
Abby B.
Blacksburg, VA
Is this more delicious and authentic tasting than cheap “maple flavored” syrups? Yes. Is it any less calories or healthier? Not especially. Is it worth the price tag? Really up to you and how much you prioritize authenticness. For me it wasn’t worth it.
Kendra G.
Ridgefield
Always love target!! Nothing terribly special about this syrup but for the price it’s very good!! I’m eating it on top of my waffles right now and it definitely adds a nice touch! I will absolutely buy this again
Danairi M.
I recently used this in a recipe I'm planning on making for Thanksgiving and it was the perfect touch! I made devils on Horseback which is bacon covered dates and it added that extra sweet touch. Of course it's also great for pancakes! Definitely recommend this.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this syrup. It taste amazing and is so sweet. My kids have also tried it and they loved it took it is at most grocery stores and is not pricey, 8$. I highly recomend this product!
Amber V.
Redding, CA
I 1st bought this brand at Target to cost walnuts to make candied walnuts. The only way to candy walnuts is to cook walnut pieces in a skillet over medium-medium high heat with 100% pure maple syrup. Once heated through, the syrup will bubble (boil). Keep stirring. I use a wooden spoon. NEVER plastic! The syrup will begin to look matte instead of glossy. Keep stirring. It will get harder to stir. Stir until the syrup is completely sugared on the walnuts. Immediately pour coated walnuts onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Cool & woohoo! Candied walnuts!
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
I actually really enjoyed this maple syrup. It has a nice full flavor and it tastes rich and smooth. I like the dark maple syrups better and I had never tried this brand before. I also like that it has less ingredients that many of the pancake syrups on the market. Definitely one to give a try.
Sarah H.
Newtown Sq, PA
I love products in glass bottles due to the lower chance of toxins leaking into your food. I also love pure maple syrup because it is much healthier for you than its sugar/ corn syrup counterparts. This product provides me with a healthy breakfast option that I feel proud to serve. It's flavor is not as good as local, small batch syrup from Pennsylvania... but for a commercially made syrup... this is the best.
Alana L.
Bought this at Target. So yummy! We only use real maple syrup in our house. This one is delicious and organic. Win, win!! Tastes great with pancakes and waffles. I have used this with banking as well. I am satisfied with my purchase of this product.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Once you try the Pure Grade maple syrup and not the Aunt Jamima brand, you'll be hooked! It's thinner than the fake syrups but the taste is delicious! The price is a little expensive, but that's what you find across the board with the real maple syrups.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
Archer Farms is a brand that I buy and trust. I buy 100% Maple Syrup because the leading brands have wayyyyy to much sugar in them. This is one is very tasty. Definitely one of the better alternatives!
Nicollette J.
Does Target ever have coupons for this syrup? I love it!
Kathleen  S.
Oxford, CT
Does this come in different syrup grades?
Esperanza M.