Archer Farms Peanut Butter Lovers Monster 5oz

by Archer Farms

Archer farms peanut butter lovers monster 5oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Archer Farms Peanut Butter Lovers Monster 5oz!
How would you rate this product?
Alana S.
These are so amazing. I can finish a jar in a week! So addicting if you like peanut butter. I like the variety of tastes. It has sweet and salty which is what I love about this trail mix. The peanut butter cups and M and Ms are delicious but so are the peanut butter covered pretzels. They are a great addition to the nuts and raisins. Great snack. Found these at target.
Martha H.
Not too overwhelming of a peanut butter taste. Great variety of flavor sand textures. I always bring it to my wine club and it's a big hit!
Melanie L.
Va Beach, VA
If you love peanut butter this is for you!! My husband and I absolutely love this stuff. I get it at Target and i find myself craving it! We tried it last week and had to go back this week to buy another tub of it! It's just that good!!! Love.
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
If you’re a peanut butter lover you’ll love this! It is packed with all sorts of little peanut butter nibbles. It’s not too sweet but just the right amount to curb your cravings. Great product that I will get again!

Looking for your answer?