BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms parmesan garlic homestyle kettle-cooked potato chips - 8 oz. see more...

Brianna L.
Kansas City, MO
These chips are highly addictive! If you love garlic and cheese, I'm sure once you give these a try they will become your next obsession too. They have a strong garlic taste, but not in an overwhelming way and that's what I love about them! They're found at Target (and who doesn't like going to Target?!) so do yourself a favor and go pick a bag of these up!
Haley D.
Love these chips! I was so excited when I found them that I immediately put them in my basket! They are very good, my only wish is that they have more of a garlic flavor. When i eat them I mainly taste the cheese. But still very good!
Missy S.
Oswego, NY
These are so good.. My daughter and I love these chips and I love that they are really crispy like kettled cooked.. I buy a bag whenever I go to my nearest target..
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Yummy! I must say I didn't think these would be all that great but boy was I wrong, they were amazing..I kind the ear that were light and crispy
Stephanie R.
Some of the best chips ever! Love the crunch, great with lunch! I wish there was more in the bag but I would say they are worth it.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Strong garlic parmesan taste, very crunchy, not overly salty - no weird parmesan aftertaste like sometimes happens.