GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealArcher Farms
Monster Trail Mix Multipack 21 oz, 14 ct

Archer Farms Monster Trail Mix Multipack 21 oz, 14 ct

by Archer Farms

Find snack mix at Target.com! Archer farms monster trail mix is a must for m & m s fans. We pair these m & m s chocolate candies with chewy raisins, rich chocolate chips and creamy peanut butter chips to create a delightfully indulgent mix that s sure to melt any craving. Savor this sweet treat anytime; with every bite, your taste buds will thank you.aWhoever said you can t guarantee happiness clearly has never tried archer farms. We promise you ll love every little bit, bite and sip. 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Archer Farms Monster Trail Mix Multipack 21 oz, 14 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Abby H.
Lawrence, KS
YUM. This is a classic trail mix that tastes delicious. The perfect quick snack with a decent amount of protein. I love the small packs because it helps with portion control. Also a great price for how many packs you get.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Great trail mix I've been a fan for years and my daughter loves it. I'm glad that it comes with peanut butter and chocolate chips as well. All of the flavors go well together.
Kaila G.
Denver, CO
Okay, okay, don’t judge but! I have to hide a few bags for myself because my husband and son’s eat them so fast!!! That’s a good thing but I like to have some for later. I try to pick up every time I go to Targetwe’re a trail mix family so we definitely go for this one. Monster Trail Mix - 36oz - Archer Farms™ Target
Miranda C.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Yummy! I love eating these on the go. I always put a pack in my bag to eat on the way to class or work. It has a good mix of nuts, dried fruits, and chocolate. I would repurchase these. These are so convenient for a quick snack!

Looking for your answer?