BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms monster trail mix - 26 oz. see more...

• "It is good for a little snack but not very good for you." in 1 review
Tia T.
Arlington , TX
Review for: Archer Farms Monster Trail Mix - 16 oz. more...
Archer farms is one of my favorite trail mixes to purchase. Especially because they have a huge variety of mixes to suit every craving. I buy this whenever I have a craving for salty and sweet. It is a little pricey, but that is expected with anything with different nuts.
Alana S.
I am obsessed with the monster trail mix. I get it at target and most of the time it is on sale. It is so delicious and addicting! It has peanuts, raisins, chocolate chips, M&Ms and peanut butter chips. The box is fairly chip since it is very large and it should last a really long time. I alway keep this in my house. It is a great snack and can be taken on the go by dumping some in a plastic bag. It's a nice twist to classic trail mix and super tasty.
Kaitlyn P.
kansas
Review for: Archer Farms Monster Trail Mix - 16 oz. more...
I LOVE this trail mix!! It’s a classic trail mix with high quality products so every part of it tastes good. I don’t normally like raisins but for some reason, these ones I can eat. It’s a good balance of sweet and salty and overall my favorite trail mix out there!
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
Review for: Archer Farms Monster Trail Mix - 16 oz. more...
I love this trail mix. It has the absolute perfect mixture and balance between each of the sweet and salty ingredients. It’s very affordable and totally worth the price. I would recommend this to anyone!
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
When I was a kid, my FAVORITE part about trail mix was the candy. As an adult, not much has changed! This mix is AMAZING with not only chocolate, but peanut butter chips as well! The ratio of peanuts, raisins, and sweets is perfect. One of my favorite snacks!
Bitty E.
Honestly the best trail mix ever. I try other kinds with various nuts and fruits, but I don't think any other trail mix can top this one. A favorite of everyone and a healthier alternative to candy or something else sweet.
Alice R.
Not exactly healthy but a very good snack! My favorite part is that it is a nutty trail mix I can actually eat! (I have a weird nut allergy in that I can only eat peanuts and almonds!) So any trail mix that involves only nuts I can eat is a winner in my book!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
I have bought this trail mix before and it's pretty good. I love that I can have it as a quick snack to hold me over before lunch or a meal, whatever the case maybe. Easy to have in your purse for travel, long trips or just for any occasion actually.
Michelle R.
One of my friends gave me this a couple of years ago. This is seriously delicious. I have to limit my eating of it because I could munch it daily. M&Ms, peanuts, raisins, chocolate and peanut butter chips and some magic make this irresistible. You've been warned!
Ivy O.
WARNING: this trail mix is HIGHLY addictive.

My friend had brought some of this trail mix to lunch one day and I was hooked from the beginning. This trail mix has a perfect balance of sweet and salty. And once you start eating it, you can’t stop
Alexandra C.
What other trail mix flavors do you sell? Have you considered a savory or spicy trail mix blend?
Allison D.
Rossford, OH
I've been looking for a new, healthier snack to eat to help me reach my New Years Resolution health goals. Would anyone recommend this brand/snack?
Lizbeth N.
Arlington
Only at target? Where else can I buy this beautiful jar?
Linda S.
Medicine Hat
How is this brand of trail mix? I have never tried this kind.