3 colors available

BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms monster trail mix - 26 oz. see more...

• I've been looking for a new, healthier snack to eat to help me reac...1 Answers
  • What other trail mix flavors do you sell? Have you considered a sav...2 Answers
  • How is this brand of trail mix? I have never trie...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Target
  • "It is good for a little snack but not very good for you." in 1 review
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Foodie Expert
Archer Farms Trail Mix is my and my family's favorite snack you cant go wrong there something for everyone. you know when you want to snack on something sweet, but yet you want something Saltie this is perfect. I always have a bag around the house. Great for parties too. I also mix them with granola and make granola bars with them
Susan B.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Foodie Expert
This is a great classic trail mix to take on a hike or a road trip. It's full of chocolate, which is always a plus. I buy it at Kroger, and I am never disappointed. It is very affordable. I would recommend it. I kind of wish there were some other kind of nuts, but I'm a fan anyway.
Kat A.
Kat A.
Rochester Hls, MI
This trail mix has everything you would want in one! It's great for a pick me up during a day at the beach and all my friends seem to love it. There's a bit for everyone (except those with severe nut allergies) it has salty, sweet, crunchy, and chewy.
It's the best snack out there.
Macy M.
Macy M.
This is one of my most favorite trail mixes ever. I bought this at Target and the combination of sweet and salty makes it irresistible. It's slightly more expensive than the generic brand, but definitely met my expectations. Go buy this now! You need it in your life!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Comer, GA
Archer Farms Monster Mix is the perfect combination of sweet and salty trail mix. The container keeps the trail mix tasting fresh and Target usually runs sales on the Archer Farms products frequently. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes trail mix.
TRACY O.
TRACY O.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is amazing, the store I buy it at doesn't always carry it though. Its got a perfect balanced mix. However, the main complaint I have is the raisins, they are really hard and chewy, I have to pick them out and blend in fresh ones.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington , IL
Foodie Expert
This is the classic trail mix. It has peanuts, raisins, M&M's, chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips. While this is not a healthy trail mix by any means, it satisfies the craving for something salty and sweet without going overboard.
Maggie O.
Maggie O.
This trail mix is my all time favorite. The sweet amd salty combo make it a go to for a light beach snack or when you're craving. Its light and tastes great. Can't ever have enough of it cuz you will find yourself eating the whole bag.
Bitty E.
Bitty E.
Foodie Expert
Honestly the best trail mix ever. I try other kinds with various nuts and fruits, but I don't think any other trail mix can top this one. A favorite of everyone and a healthier alternative to candy or something else sweet.
Andie L.
Andie L.
I'm completely obsessed with trail mix, whether I'm munching on it in my dorm room or packing it with me for a beach trip. The mix has a perfect balance of nuts and chocolate and is light enough that it won't ruin dinner!
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
What other trail mix flavors do you sell? Have you considered a savory or spicy trail mix blend?
Allison D.
Allison D.
Rossford, OH
I've been looking for a new, healthier snack to eat to help me reach my New Years Resolution health goals. Would anyone recommend this brand/snack?
Linda S.
Linda S.
Medicine Hat
How is this brand of trail mix? I have never tried this kind.