archer farms Mint Cookies & Cream Ice Cream

by Archer Farms

Archer Farms recently released its own line of healthy ice creams, in flavors that are already making our mouths water: Mini Donut, Chocolate Pecan Pie, Mint Cookies & Cream, Caramel Maple Bourbon Pecan, and Cookie Dough. These healthy alternatives to traditional ice cream flavors range from 20 to 22g of protein and stay within the mid-300 calorie count.

Who says you can't give in to your indulgent cravings and continue to eat healthy at the same time? While most of these new sweet frozen treats are only available in stores, something tells us they're worth the trip. See the available flavors ahead and decide which pint will make its way into your shopping cart next.

Need to get my hands on this ASAP
Start your review of archer farms Mint Cookies & Cream Ice Cream!
Cinthya A.
Cape Coral, FL
Mint is my favorite, especially this icecream. I bought this not to long ago, and I will try every single flavor there is lol. Must try!!
Antonella N.
Hoffman Est, IL
The best low calorie ice cream you could ask for! It is only 330 calories a pint and has a ton of protein! It tastes no different than regular, sugar-filled ice cream and has the same texture.
Rylie G.
York, PA
Really good low calorie high protein ice cream that won't push you off track from fitness goals. much better than halo top
jen G.
Purchased at: Target
Awesome icecrwam, especially for being a healthier alternative! Only difference between this and full fat icecream is that the consistency is a little fluffier.
Britan D.
This is so much better than Halo Top's cookies and cream. This has a great mint flavor without it being overpowering or toothpaste-esque. Halo Top's cookies and cream had a weird alcohol taste; this does not. Halo Top's cookies and cream had little cookie specks,, while this has genuine cookie chunks. Highly recommended!
Joan M.
It is really good and I’m glad it is lower calories than other ice cream brands and flavors. I would get it again.
Lynn S.
Whitby
I love anything mint. I find this product refreshing and light. This is the first time I have eaten it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...