BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms madeleine & brownie tiny treat pairs 11 oz see more...

Sumi J.
Parkville, MD
These are my most favorite snack. They let us try them at work (Target) and I was scared it was going to be dry and crispy because it was out on the Salesfloor for a day, I was so wrong. The brownie was moist and not too sweet either. The Madeline cookie gave it a little more texture. Try them! They're worth the $4.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
These things are so good! Also very addicting a coworker brought some of these into work one day and since then every time I see them at Target I grab a box. It the perfect mix of a brownie and blondie!
Liz S.
Long Beach, CA
Brownie madalenies are the best. They are just the right combination. They go so well together, I like having a couple of these with my coffee in the morning. Really tasty
Ashley S.
I swear y'all need to try these!!! Sometimes I go to target just for these damn things!! You WILL fall in love with them! 😍❤️ so delicious! I can't describe!
Michelle F.