BY ARCHER FARMS #51 in Ketchup

Archer farms ketchup mango habanero 14 oz see more...

Ashley B.
Greenville, SC
I am generally a fan of hotter food and I like ketchup. However, I wasn't a fan of this. It tasted funny to me and didn't pair well with the food that I had. Maybe it was what I was eating it with and should give it another try. However, I didn't like this and wouldn't offer it to a friend.
Melinda S.
Long Prairie, MN
I am not a huge fan of ketchup, so when I came across this I had to try it. It is a perfect blend of sweet and spicy and not overly salty like other ketchup brands. The sweetness from the mango balances out the heat from habañero so well. Amazing flavor with every bite.