BY ARCHER FARMS #46 in Honey

• Are these extremely sweet? I love almonds but I sometimes run int...2 Answers
  • Is this organic?2 Answers
Jessica P.
Howell, MI
I was never an almond eater at all couldn't stand them. Then I tried these and wow. I love them. they are the best! You can find them atTarget. I recommend them if you like almonds you will love these and they are also a great snack to have at work at your desk.
Sarah Y.
I buy these from Target whenever I'm in the store. I keep a jar on my desk at work because they're super addicting and make a great snack to munch on. They are a little pricey compared to other kinds of almonds but definitely worth it for the product. So good!
Jessica M.
Oxford, MS
These are really awesome! I also love the cashews. They are a great snack and great for cravings (and you don't feel so bad since they are almonds) I really recommend you try them if you haven't! I bet you will be pleasantly surprised! theses are like dessert
Jackilyn P.
Absolutely love these Almonds! They taste amazing. And the price is reasonable for such good food. And they are healthy for the whole family.
Annie S.
Chicago , IL
Good snack to have around the apartment / house / office when you want something that's a little sweet, but is also (sort of) good for you.
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They are on the pricey side and I always but the salted flavor but these are delicious. They give you the boost you need and taste great.
Helen I.
Suwanee, GA
They are so delicious! I tried them and I couldn't stop reaching for them. Definitely one of my favorite ways to eat almonds :-)
Maira G.
Hood River, OR
I love this on toast with butter and this on top!! So tasty and also make a perfect topping on pancakes.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
Archer farms is a very nice and reputable brand. it tastes delicious and is a brand you can trust!
Angela D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these extremely sweet? I love almonds but I sometimes run into the problem with the coated ones cocoa cinnamon etc they are extremely sweet???
Lindsay V.