Archer Farms Greek-Inspired Spanakopita Phyllo Pastries - 12 ct uploaded by Bouadou Z.Archer Farms Greek-Inspired Spanakopita Phyllo Pastries - 12 ct uploaded by Bouadou Z.Archer Farms Greek-Inspired Spanakopita Phyllo Pastries - 12 ct uploaded by naf C.

BY ARCHER FARMS

Find prepared appetizers, meals and sides at Target.com! Archer farms greek-inspired spanakopita phyllo pastries - 12 ct see more...

Liz D.
Purchased this item last week at the local Stater Brothers marketplace in my neighborhood. Tried them immediately. I used the toaster oven which adds a nice crispy taste. I really enjoyed them although they need a sauce of some sort in my opinion. I will likely purchase again once I figure out what to pair them with.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
This is probably the best frozen spanakopita you'll find, for a very good price. It's delicious and cooks fairly quickly. Great for parties, get togethers, or if you just have a wicked craving for spanakopita!
naf C.
I love spanakopita. The very first time I learnt about what it was, was when u worked in a bakery plant. I loved it so much that I even asked my manager to give me the extras for breaks! It tasted so yummy and with the melted cheese makes for a perfect food! Just bought some today and am enjoying it!