BY ARCHER FARMS

Find fruit and vegetables at Target.com! Archer farms granny smith apples 3 lbs see more...

• "A perfect snack or side for a meal." in 1 review
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
This is my favorite variety of apple! The tart, crisp flavor is perfect and never mushy or mealy. Packed with vitamins and a perfect “carrier” for peanut butter and toppings you can’t go wrong with these green grannies!
Kristen T.
Cross Hill, SC
The only brand of apples I will buy. My entire family eats them daily. Also, one of my favorite things to do, is to put these apple slices in a water infuser. Let it sit in the fridge a couple of hours and you have a healthy tasty drink.
Gena C.
San Francisco, CA
Thanksgiving is not complete without pie apple pie and I and going to make a great pie this year so excited every year to make fresh homemade pies it feels better with dessert!!
Ricardo G.
Apples that pack a punch of tart and sour flavor! Not meant for those that prefer something on the sweeter, milder side. Quality depends on where you buy them, though.
Hannah P.
Atlanta, GA
They are my favorite apple. They are always crisp with a little bit of tartness to them. Perfect by themselves or dipped in peanut butter. A perfect snack or side for a meal.
Megan N.
Rockford, IL
Granny smith apple are the only apple i enjoy. Love the crisp bite when you bite into an apple plus the tart after you bite threw the crisp just yummm
Alexandra C.
Winter Park , FL
These are my favorite kind of apples. They are so sweet and sour. They usually hold up longer than most apples, in terms of shelf life.
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
These are the best apples. They happen to be the only brand of apples that I will eat. These happen to be amazing with peanut butter :)
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Im so in love with this choice.Apple's are a healthy choice for a snack. I love these Apple's because they are crunch and delicious.
Milton  S.
I love granny smith apples and I eat them all the time with my lunch. The taste can be bit sour, which I like and they're crunchy.