BY ARCHER FARMS

ARCHER FARMS Farms A Handful of Everything Trail Mix 12oz
  • "I love the archer farms line from target and I like the variety they have of all these trail mixes!" in 1 review
  • "Trailmix is such a great snack food." in 1 review
Jessica L.
Ridgeley, WV
Perfect for on the go snacking. Great combination of sweet and salty which is my kind of trail mix. Tastes delicious and never disappoints. My favorite trail mix to buy! I highly recommend it to anyone who loves trail mixes.
Kristin E.
San Diego , CA
I love the archer farms line from target and I like the variety they have of all these trail mixes! This blend is a good one!
Amanda C.
LOVE trail mix and this is my favorite brand. They have a little bit of everything and it makes a perfect snack!
Samantha W.
Wylie, TX
This was one of my favorite trail mixes when I was pregnant! And now my daughter loves to eat this too :)
Jessica W.
mount wolf, PA
I love everything in this except the soy. If there was a soy free option I would be all over it!
Danielle S.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Delicious!! These are fresh and super tasty. Trailmix is such a great snack food.