BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms dark chocolate hot cocoa mix 8 ct see more...

Buy on Target
Rebecca W.
Im obsessed!! I normally don't really do store brands but this stuff changes my mind! It actually tastes like it could be from Starbucks, and I don't feel unhealthy for drinking it! I also like how it advises to drink with milk, because it seems that most hot cocoa now it mixed with water, and for me I don't prefer water in my hot cocoa. I love this stuff and when its on sale I stock up like no other (:
Jackie M.
Milwaukee, WI
Got to test this one at work, along with some other flavors. Overall very impressed, very comparable to name brand cocoa. I like that there is a variety of flavors available to suit every taste bud.
Talia A.
BOARDMAN, OH
Does this contain non-fat milk?