BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms dark chocolate espresso trail mix - 10 oz. see more...

• "I highly recommend buying" in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat these all day probably best I didn't since it is coffee but this treat is a must on a winter morning." in 2 reviews
  • "I absolutely love these thier like potato chips once you have one you have to have a whole bag" in 1 review
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Hands down my only favorite snack! All of AF products are great, but this hits the spot for my sweet tooth!
Alexia M.
This is the perfect college snack on those days when this is the only food you have it really fills you up
Dioselina R.
Countryside, IL
The best thing to have on your passage seat while driving grab a hand full and throw in your mouth
Tiffany U.
I absolutely love these their like potato chips once you have one you have to have a whole bag
Emily S.
Plantsville, CT
I have see archer farms products at target but don't think I have seen these... Does anyone know if they are sold at target or where else I could buy these?
Sherri C.
Stonewall, LA
These look delicious! Are they a somewhat healthy snack? Does it taste as good as it sounds? Is it a good deal?
Hayli Z.
This looks really good, anyone know where I can find it?
McKenzie B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Is Target the primary seller of archer farms products?