BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms dark chocolate espresso trail mix - 10 oz. see more...

Archer Farms Dark Chocolate Espresso Trail Mix - 10 oz.
  • "I could eat these all day probably best I didn't since it is coffee but this treat is a must on a winter morning." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend buying" in 2 reviews
  • "I absolutely love these thier like potato chips once you have one you have to have a whole bag" in 1 review
Paige F.
Westminster, MD
This trail mix is so addicting! It's the perfect blend of sweet mixed with the bitterness from the espresso beans, coffee lovers will love the combination.
Liz D.
Yes yes yes! This stuff is awesome--once you start munching you can't stop! The dark chocolate satisfies my sweet tooth without going overboard!
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
This is a great chocolate fix. I don't even care about the calories. My favorite things in this mix are the coffee beans covered in chocolate.
Gemelle E.
Love , Love, Love!!! I could eat these all day probably best I didn't since it is coffee but this treat is a must on a winter morning.
Brittany M.
This stuff is delicious!! Only the good stuff...nuts and chocolate. No nonsense raisins like most trail mix. I highly recommend it.
Amanda L.
Erie, PA
Great for quick energy and satisfying. We always have a bag of this on long trips! Keeps hunger at bay until the next rest stop!
Annette T.
Kissimmee, FL
Dark chocolate espresso trail Mix need I say anymore!!!!this is great for the chocolate cravings and for a fast energy fix!!
Valeri W.
This stuff is amazing! Addicting. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting if I let myself. I wish it came in a larger jar.
Hannah F.
Yes to trail mix and chocolate! These taste amazing, I could eat this every day of my life! I highly recommend buying
Courtney W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Fair warning -- once you start, you can't stop. This mix is absolutely DELICIOUS & totally addictive. It is divine!
Emily S.
Plantsville, CT
I have see archer farms products at target but don't think I have seen these... Does anyone know if they are sold at target or where else I could buy these?
Sherri C.
Stonewall, LA
These look delicious! Are they a somewhat healthy snack? Does it taste as good as it sounds? Is it a good deal?
Hayli Z.
This looks really good, anyone know where I can find it?
McKenzie B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Is Target the primary seller of archer farms products?