BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms dark chocolate espresso trail mix - 10 oz. see more...

Archer Farms Dark Chocolate Espresso Trail Mix - 10 oz.
  • "I could eat these all day probably best I didn't since it is coffee but this treat is a must on a winter morning." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend buying" in 2 reviews
  • "I absolutely love these thier like potato chips once you have one you have to have a whole bag" in 1 review
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
This is probably my second favorite trail mix, July falling slightly behind the classic Monster mix. The flavors work beautifully together, and if you're a coffee lover, this trail mix is sure to please! It's sweet, but not overwhelmingly so, and the price isn't bad!
Kayla W.
This is my favorite trail mix. I could eat this all day long, although it's probably best I didn't. It's the perfect combination of sweet and salty. My only complaint is that this is a little pricey for trail mix. I still love it though and will continue to buy it. I definitely recommend this for coffee and chocolate lovers!
Emily O.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this trail mix!!! It has the best combination of chocolate and nuts! I hate dried fruit ( like raisins, craisins, pineapple, etc.) and I am always looking for a great trail mix without them! Archer Farms Dark Chocolate espresso trail mix is super sweet and is perfect for a coffee lover and sweet tooth like me!! I highly recommend this tasty snack to anyone who loves chocolate and coffee!!
Kimber O.
Lakeside, CA
This is by far my favorite mix made by Archer Farms. The mix of chocolate and nuts is perfect for when you want a healtheir dessert option. I'm not exactly sure what they put on the almonds in the mix, but they are delicious and easily my favorite part of this mixture.
Samantha K.
Philadelphia , PA
I cannot say enough good things about this trail mix. It tastes amazing, and is great for an afternoon pick-me-up at work. I think it may not be the best to actually eat on the trail, however.
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
As an avid lover of both coffee and trail mix, this combination seemed perfect! Granted, it's not your health-focused, dried fruit and nut mix. But it sure tastes great!
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA
Beware of this snack mix. It is addicting. Chocolate covered coffee beans, who would be able to resist?! Then there's the candied nuts, don't get me started. SO Yummy!
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
This is by far my favorite mix by AF. It actually helped with my caffeine withdrawls when I was moving away from coffee (which somehow...I'm drinking again hahaha)
Jennifer S.
Warwick, RI
I get this at target and this is definitely one of my all time favorite trail mixes. It is a delicious combination of nuts and chocolate and espresso pieces. YUM!
Brenna R.
My favorite trail mix I'm usually not a big chocolate fan but I do love coffee and chocolate covered coffee beans make this a win the hazelnuts and praline almonds take this over the top
Emily S.
Plantsville, CT
I have see archer farms products at target but don't think I have seen these... Does anyone know if they are sold at target or where else I could buy these?
Sherri C.
Stonewall, LA
These look delicious! Are they a somewhat healthy snack? Does it taste as good as it sounds? Is it a good deal?
Hayli Z.
This looks really good, anyone know where I can find it?
McKenzie B.
Bellevue, WA
Is Target the primary seller of archer farms products?