BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms dark chocolate & caramel cookies 4.6 oz see more...

Marina R.
Tallmadge , OH
Two of my favorite things- dark chocolate and caramel. I love the archer farms line at target, and these are on point! Rich enough that even though I am tempted to eat the whole pack I don't need to! Love these as a treat!
Ana V.
miami, FL

A very popular cookie in our home! Just enough sweetness to cure any sweet tooth and for being a store brand that I'm always willing to try am very pleased.
Patrene C.
Beech Grove, IN
Briana G.
Charlotte , NC
Loved these!!! My daughter did too. Chewy caramel cookies who wouldn't love these. Even as a store brand these taste just like a name brand desert.
Meli V.
Dark chocolate and caramel are a wonderful combo. My family loves these cookies and to top it off they're from one of our favorite stores, Target.
Sarah C.
Waxhaw, NC
These are great and i love the target brand. Taregt brand anything has never disappointed me and the price is just so cheap
McKenna D.
Dark chocolate and rich caramel. reminds me of a caramelo. only downside is that I can only find them at target
Alejandra I.
What a good or excellent combination they made. Dark chocolate , my favorite and caramel. I really want to try this