Add a Photo

#798 in Cookies
Archer farms dark chocolate & caramel cookies 4.6 oz
Ana V.
Ana V.

Two of my favorite things- dark chocolate and caramel. I love the archer farms line at target, and these are on point! Rich enough that even though I am tempted to eat the whole pack I don't need to! Love these as a treat!

A very popular cookie in our home! Just enough sweetness to cure any sweet tooth and for being a store brand that I'm always willing to try am very pleased.
Patrene C.
Patrene C.
Beech Grove, IN

Meli V.
Meli V.

Dark chocolate and caramel are a wonderful combo. My family loves these cookies and to top it off they're from one of our favorite stores, Target.
Briana G.
Briana G.
Charlotte, NC

Loved these!!! My daughter did too. Chewy caramel cookies who wouldn't love these. Even as a store brand these taste just like a name brand desert.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Waxhaw, NC

These are great and i love the target brand. Taregt brand anything has never disappointed me and the price is just so cheap
McKenna D.
McKenna D.

Dark chocolate and rich caramel. reminds me of a caramelo. only downside is that I can only find them at target
Marina R.
Marina R.
Tallmadge, OH

Alejandra I.
Alejandra I.

What a good or excellent combination they made. Dark chocolate , my favorite and caramel. I really want to try this

Join Now