Archer Farms Coconut Macaroon Mild Roast Ground Coffee - 12 oz.

by Archer Farms

Archer farms coconut macaroon mild roast ground coffee - 12 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Archer Farms Coconut Macaroon Mild Roast Ground Coffee - 12 oz.!
Milwaukee, WI
1,870 reviews
Archer Farms Coconut Macaroon Mild Roast Ground Coffee - 12 oz. uploaded by Wendy C.
Purchased at: Target
So good!!!! I’m loving this flavor or coffee,it’s not to strong or light...perfect with vanilla creamer. Nice price point too!
Really liked the overall taste of this coffee! I typically go for flavored coffee, and this one didn't disappoint. It was a lighter roast and the flavor wasn't overpowering! I would buy this again and I will be trying other flavors this brand offers!
East Meadow, NY
Archer Farms Coconut Macaroon Mild Roast Ground Coffee - 12 oz. uploaded by susan C.
Purchased at: Target
I like this ☕️ coffee. I love 💗 coconut 🥥 flavor and I like that it’s a mild blend. It smells heavenly. It is reasonably priced.

Looking for your answer?