Archer Farms Cinnamon Vanilla Nut Ground Coffee - 12 oz. uploaded by Jennifer R.

BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms cinnamon vanilla nut ground coffee - 12 oz. see more...

Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Foodie Expert
Very popular in my house! Came home with a bag for me, my dad took one smell and drank the whole bags worth of beans within a week. Definitely a nice flavor, light scented and is true to the cinnamon vanilla nut label. Definitely worth a try
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Garland, TX
Foodie Expert
This is addicting! It's flavorful but not overly sweet and sugary! Spicy but not chalky! And nutty and buttery without being waxy. My favorite ground coffee at Target! It stays on my coffee bar for every morning's cup!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
This is absolutely delicious! The grounds are fragrant, but not too over powering. This is the perfect coffee for people who love light roasts, but want a distinguishable flavor versus the more "watered-down" light roast varieties other companies sell.
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
Idaho Falls, ID
Love how this coffee has a smooth and light nutty and vanilla flavor! Delicious!
Anna T.
Anna T.
Foodie Expert
This is seriously my new obsession! I initially bought this cause it was on sale and now I love it. They also make smaller packages that get me around 2 uses which are convenient. I also love all the flavors!
Kerri C.
Kerri C.
The flavor on this blend is fantastic! We love to use it with our Keurig using the reusable cup! So tasty!