Archer Farms Chocolate Cranberry Crunch Trail Mix 11.5 oz uploaded by Jaunice T.

BY ARCHER FARMS

Find Snack Mix at Target.com! Archer Farms Chocolate Cranberry Crunch Trail Mix is a blend of roasted unsalted almonds, milk chocolate-coated cranberries, raisins, dried pineapple and raw walnuts packaged in a recloseable stand-up pouch. Sure it sounds like pure goodness, but it's also incredibly tasty.Whoever said you can't guarantee happiness clearly has never tried Archer Farms. We promise you'll love every little bit, bite and sip. 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
This is probably my least favorite mix of the Archer Farms trail mixes, but it's still a great snack. I feel like it's kind of a weird combo of the nuts and fruits, and I personally don't like the raw walnuts, but that's just my preference. This mix also has more added sugar than many of the other mixes and is a bit pricey.
Jaunice T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is my go to snack for any day of the week. I'm very picky about what I eat. I have to admit that I love the combination of fruit and nuts. I could eat this all day! Give it a try. I'm sure you'll like it too.