Archer Farms Cheesecake Bites - 9 oz.

by Archer Farms

Archer farms cheesecake bites - 9 oz.

Where are these cheese cake bites sold?
I love cheesecake. One of my most favorite desserts. Does this taste more like a New York cheesecake or a made at home box cheesecake?
I've never taste these are they good? Do you recommend them?
Start your review of Archer Farms Cheesecake Bites - 9 oz.!
Product Highlights
The perfect size for parties or get togethers because they aren't too large, but just perfect enough to want to keep them to yourself. in reviews
They are very sweet and creamy and one of the best non-homemade cheesecake bites i've ever eaten. in reviews
The first time I tried them it was like biting into a little piece of heaven <3 So tasty and they're just the right amount of deliciousness in reviews
I love this, only cheesecake I buy even though it's a little pricey :/ ...in reviews
Flower S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Archer Farms Cheesecake Bites - 9 oz. uploaded by Flower S.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are delicious and perfect for when you want to have people over or if you just want to have some bite sized deliciousness for yourself (I’m the second option 😅) #SweetTooth
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Archer Farms Cheesecake Bites - 9 oz. uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Target
Cheesecake Bites! Cheesecake bites!! Oh man, bite sized just means I eat more…..sigh. These were all Great and what I love most about them is the size for flavor ratio. Cheesecake is one of those desserts that I can never finish BC it’s So Rich - these bites are perfect for, well, bites. My ranking: Raspberry Swirl (makes me think of the Tori Amos song), New York Style (the graham cracker crust is so buttery), and then the Turtle (I’m not a big fan of chocolate). #letthemeatcheesecake #latenightsnack Archer Farms Cheesecake Bites - 9 oz.
Danielle R.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Archer Farms Cheesecake Bites - 9 oz. uploaded by Danielle R.
Purchased at: Target
These cheesecake bites are amazing! The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because I really didn’t enjoy the turtle one. The New York style and raspberry are delicious though. They make for a great little snack if you’re craving something sweet. They are frozen so you gotta take them out to thaw before eating them, I didn’t let them thaw for the recommended time because I enjoyed it being cold and a little frozen!
Stephanie T.
Arlington, TX
These are so cute and easy to eat up since they are bite sized. Even though its target brand it's still better than Cheesecake Factory
Courtney L.
Cumming, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Betcha can't eat just one. No, seriously. It's impossible. The delectable goodness of these things are impossible to turn down. One turns into five turns into 35 and a very full belly. Those chocolate ones get me every time.
catherine P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these, this was the first cheesecake brand i had tried, i thought cheesecake would taste really gross but this one was pretty good, the chocolatey ones are my favorite, I do recommend but I remember this being like $10-12 which i think is so pricey but I haven't tried any other brand maybe this is cheap
Sarah S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Purchased at: Target
Not bad for a mini cheesecake bites. I did enjoy it. And I might purchase again if I was craving some cheesecake but didn’t want the big cheese factory ones.
Jenna S.
Whittier, CA
My fiance and I buy these often! They are a great quick sweet treat when we want something sweet and rich without overdoing it. I love that there is multiple of each flavor so we each can have some of every flavor and I love the variety. The price is great too. Archer farms products never disappoint.
Chasidy
Everyone loves cheesecake and this product gives you a variety! They are pretty affordable and they are frozen. When you’re ready to eat them, you just let them thaw a little or put them in the fridge.
BRITTANY H.
Yadkinville, NC
we used these the day of my brother's wedding for the bridal party to snack on and they were a huge hit. very good and good quality