Archer Farms Cashew Cranberry Almond Blend Trail Mix uploaded by Hollie S.

BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms cashew cranberry almond blend trail mix - 30 oz. see more...

Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely delicious mix, I have tried many brands but this one is unique and so healthy, try it!
Tanya T.
Allison Park, PA
Foodie Expert
These Archer Farms trail mixes are a little pricey, but good! I've tried several varieties, but I think the Cashew, Cranberry & Almond is my favorite. Try adding it to muffins, oatmeal or cereal!
Emma F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Delicious and stays fresh with the resealable zipper! A great blend of favors and definitely a healthy choice.
Jamie K.
Round Rock, TX
I love archer farms the trail mixes are so yummy. The only problem is stopping my self from eating it all.
Logan C.
Durham, NC
YES YES YES! The only problem is that it's absolutely addicting, so you should put them in a smaller bag so you don't eat them all at one time.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I am very impressed with Archer Farms and this cranberry cashew blend is fantastic. What I really love about these products is my kids will eat them. I send them to school with snacks I can feel good about and they are filling and have protein. The nuts are always fresh, nothing is over salted, combinations are interesting and tasty.
Francesca F.
Harlan , IN
Foodie Expert
Minus the cranberry's I love this snack mix. I keep it on my desk as an easy and healthy snack to have. Its a bit expensive but it taste so good I recommend buying from Target.
Audrey M.
Yummy! I really love this mix, great taste. Archer Farms has great mixes that are very flavorful at a great price. The salty, sweet is great!!
Tessa  W.
Roscoe, IL
Target does a great job with these mixes! they always taste like a great indulgence and fresh without feeling like your just eating candy or junk.
Jill A.
Woodbury, MN
I love the trail mix from archer farms. So many different options. I love to get a handful and just munch on them when I get the urge for a snack.