Archer Farms Cashew Cranberry Almond Blend Trail Mix uploaded by Hollie S.

BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms cashew cranberry almond blend trail mix - 30 oz. see more...

Mari M.
I love these. These come in handy for a snack. Has salty and sweet flavor a so it satisfies all taste buds.
Jennifer H.
Great price for a great snack! healthy and very tasty. I always buy this when I'm at target, and I woukd recommend it to a friend
Hillary F.
Yum! Great for a snack at work or travelling. Affordable and available. Love this snack. Check it out.
Courtney L.
Yummy mix. not to sweet but still kills the sweet tooth i get during the day. this is actually a healthy snack unlike most today.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Great healthy snack. Great on the go just pop it anywhere. Specially for long drives. Keeps me awake
Kathryn T.
Yummmmmm! This is an easy snack to grab and go. Just the right combo of sweet and salty.
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is my favorite trail mix! I like that there's not chocolate in it and it's actually HEALTHY for you.
Mariah C.
Manvel, TX
Love love love love trail mix This little bottle mix is good for road trips and a little snack
Jaime M.
Broomall, Pa
Love, love, love this! I keep in my desk drawer for afternoon tummy grumbles- works every time!
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
Great product I would highly recommend this to any one They are so yummy Great stuff