Archer Farms Cashew Cranberry Almond Blend Trail Mix uploaded by Hollie S.
2 colors available

BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms cashew cranberry almond blend trail mix - 30 oz. see more...

Janine H.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I am very impressed with Archer Farms and this cranberry cashew blend is fantastic. What I really love about these products is my kids will eat them. I send them to school with snacks I can feel good about and they are filling and have protein. The nuts are always fresh, nothing is over salted, combinations are interesting and tasty.
Jaime M.
Jaime M.
Broomall, Pa
Love, love, love this! I keep in my desk drawer for afternoon tummy grumbles- works every time!
Carla H.
Carla H.
Foodie Expert
We have this in big jars. It is healthy and delicious. I like munching on them guilt-free than the typical potato chips.
Jill A.
Jill A.
Woodbury, MN
I love the trail mix from archer farms. So many different options. I love to get a handful and just munch on them when I get the urge for a snack.
Kathryn T.
Kathryn T.
Yummmmmm! This is an easy snack to grab and go. Just the right combo of sweet and salty.
Jackalyn R.
Jackalyn R.
Compton, CA
I carry one in my car for when i get a snack craving on the go nice and healthy and i don't feel guilty about it.
this mix is good,i prefer this mix to the planters one !
highly recommend & its cheap!
Francesca F.
Francesca F.
Fort Wayne , IN
Foodie Expert
Minus the cranberry's I love this snack mix. I keep it on my desk as an easy and healthy snack to have. Its a bit expensive but it taste so good I recommend buying from Target.
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
I love this treat! The cranberries add enough sweetness to make this snack enjoyable at anytime of day. With the cashews and almonds you know you're getting lowfat proteins!
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Round Rock, TX
I love archer farms the trail mixes are so yummy. The only problem is stopping my self from eating it all.
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Yummy! I really love this mix, great taste. Archer Farms has great mixes that are very flavorful at a great price. The salty, sweet is great!!