Archer Farms Cashew Cranberry Almond Blend Trail Mix uploaded by Hollie S.

BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms cashew cranberry almond blend trail mix - 30 oz. see more...

Jill A.
Woodbury, MN
I love the trail mix from archer farms. So many different options. I love to get a handful and just munch on them when I get the urge for a snack.
Audrey M.
Yummy! I really love this mix, great taste. Archer Farms has great mixes that are very flavorful at a great price. The salty, sweet is great!!
Logan C.
Durham, NC
YES YES YES! The only problem is that it's absolutely addicting, so you should put them in a smaller bag so you don't eat them all at one time.
Courtney L.
Review for: Archer Farms Cashew Cranberry Almond Blend Trail Mix - 30 oz. more...
Yummy mix. not to sweet but still kills the sweet tooth i get during the day. this is actually a healthy snack unlike most today.
Jennifer H.
Great price for a great snack! healthy and very tasty. I always buy this when I'm at target, and I woukd recommend it to a friend
Emily W.
Caney, KS
This is great for an on the go, healthy snack with a great taste! The mixture of nuts and cranberries fit together perfectly!!!
Carla H.
We have this in big jars. It is healthy and delicious. I like munching on them guilt-free than the typical potato chips.
Kristin  D.
St George, UT
I love all of the archer farms trail mixes! The ingredients are always fresh and such great mixes. Very well priced too!
Emma F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Delicious and stays fresh with the resealable zipper! A great blend of favors and definitely a healthy choice.
Jamie K.
Round Rock, TX
I love archer farms the trail mixes are so yummy. The only problem is stopping my self from eating it all.