Archer Farms Cashew Cranberry Almond Blend Trail Mix uploaded by Hollie S.
2 colors available

BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms cashew cranberry almond blend trail mix - 30 oz. see more...

Lexie H.
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
Foodie Expert
This trail mix is one of the healthiest "sweet" options that I have found. There is not a ton of sugar like some that contain m&m's or other chocolate pieces. I really like the raw nuts included. This makes an easy to grab and go or keep in your desk at work snack.
Clara C.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
I love the whole portion control aspect of having them...I put them in my yogurts, oatmeal and anything that needs a CRUNCH!! I use my meat tenderizer mallet to pound on the individual packet and that breaks them into little pieces. Yummy!!!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Foodie Expert
Great healthy snack. Great on the go just pop it anywhere. Specially for long drives. Keeps me awake
Hollie S.
Hollie S.
These are absolutely my favorite trail mix ever! So healthy and so yummy!!!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Leander
This mix is amazing.  The cranberries kill the craving for sweets.  It's one of the only ones I've found that I like that doesn't have raisins in it.  It is on the pricier side of snacks, but it is worth it.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
These archer farms trail mixes are by far my favorite. With a variety of delicious mixes to choose. But I have to say this cashew, cranberry almond mix is my all time favorite choice. Very healthy snack for on the go.
Mari M.
Mari M.
Foodie Expert
I love these. These come in handy for a snack. Has salty and sweet flavor a so it satisfies all taste buds.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Great price for a great snack! healthy and very tasty. I always buy this when I'm at target, and I woukd recommend it to a friend
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Foodie Expert
Yummy mix. not to sweet but still kills the sweet tooth i get during the day. this is actually a healthy snack unlike most today.
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Manvel, TX
Love love love love trail mix This little bottle mix is good for road trips and a little snack