Archer Farms Cashew Cranberry Almond Blend Trail Mix uploaded by Hollie S.

BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms cashew cranberry almond blend trail mix - 30 oz. see more...

Michelle H.
Leander
This mix is amazing.  The cranberries kill the craving for sweets.  It's one of the only ones I've found that I like that doesn't have raisins in it.  It is on the pricier side of snacks, but it is worth it.
Francesca F.
Harlan, IN
Foodie Expert
Minus the cranberry's I love this snack mix. I keep it on my desk as an easy and healthy snack to have. Its a bit expensive but it taste so good I recommend buying from Target.
Kathryn T.
Yummmmmm! This is an easy snack to grab and go. Just the right combo of sweet and salty.
Jackalyn R.
Compton, CA
Foodie Expert
Review for: Archer Farms Cashew Cranberry Almond Blend Trail Mix - 30 oz.
I carry one in my car for when i get a snack craving on the go nice and healthy and i don't feel guilty about it.
this mix is good,i prefer this mix to the planters one !
highly recommend & its cheap!
Kristin  D.
St George, UT
Foodie Expert
I love all of the archer farms trail mixes! The ingredients are always fresh and such great mixes. Very well priced too!
Hillary F.
Yum! Great for a snack at work or travelling. Affordable and available. Love this snack. Check it out.
Suzanne M.
Foodie Expert
I love this treat! The cranberries add enough sweetness to make this snack enjoyable at anytime of day. With the cashews and almonds you know you're getting lowfat proteins!
Emily W.
Caney, KS
This is great for an on the go, healthy snack with a great taste! The mixture of nuts and cranberries fit together perfectly!!!
Audrey M.
Yummy! I really love this mix, great taste. Archer Farms has great mixes that are very flavorful at a great price. The salty, sweet is great!!
Jamie K.
Round Rock, TX
I love archer farms the trail mixes are so yummy. The only problem is stopping my self from eating it all.