Archer Farms Cashew Cranberry Almond Blend Trail Mix uploaded by Hollie S.

BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms cashew cranberry almond blend trail mix - 30 oz. see more...

Michelle H.
Leander
This mix is amazing.  The cranberries kill the craving for sweets.  It's one of the only ones I've found that I like that doesn't have raisins in it.  It is on the pricier side of snacks, but it is worth it.
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
This trail mix is one of the healthiest "sweet" options that I have found. There is not a ton of sugar like some that contain m&m's or other chocolate pieces. I really like the raw nuts included. This makes an easy to grab and go or keep in your desk at work snack.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
I am very impressed with Archer Farms and this cranberry cashew blend is fantastic. What I really love about these products is my kids will eat them. I send them to school with snacks I can feel good about and they are filling and have protein. The nuts are always fresh, nothing is over salted, combinations are interesting and tasty.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
I love the whole portion control aspect of having them...I put them in my yogurts, oatmeal and anything that needs a CRUNCH!! I use my meat tenderizer mallet to pound on the individual packet and that breaks them into little pieces. Yummy!!!
Francesca F.
Harlan, IN
Minus the cranberry's I love this snack mix. I keep it on my desk as an easy and healthy snack to have. Its a bit expensive but it taste so good I recommend buying from Target.
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
These archer farms trail mixes are by far my favorite. With a variety of delicious mixes to choose. But I have to say this cashew, cranberry almond mix is my all time favorite choice. Very healthy snack for on the go.
Suzanne M.
I love this treat! The cranberries add enough sweetness to make this snack enjoyable at anytime of day. With the cashews and almonds you know you're getting lowfat proteins!
Jackalyn R.
Compton, CA
Review for: Archer Farms Cashew Cranberry Almond Blend Trail Mix - 30 oz. more...
I carry one in my car for when i get a snack craving on the go nice and healthy and i don't feel guilty about it.
this mix is good,i prefer this mix to the planters one !
highly recommend & its cheap!
Tanya T.
Allison Park, PA
These Archer Farms trail mixes are a little pricey, but good! I've tried several varieties, but I think the Cashew, Cranberry & Almond is my favorite. Try adding it to muffins, oatmeal or cereal!
Tessa W.
Roscoe, IL
Target does a great job with these mixes! they always taste like a great indulgence and fresh without feeling like your just eating candy or junk.