Archer Farms Cashew Cranberry Almond Blend Trail Mix uploaded by Hollie S.

BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms cashew cranberry almond blend trail mix - 30 oz. see more...

Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
This trail mix is one of the healthiest "sweet" options that I have found. There is not a ton of sugar like some that contain m&m's or other chocolate pieces. I really like the raw nuts included. This makes an easy to grab and go or keep in your desk at work snack.
Hollie S.
These are absolutely my favorite trail mix ever! So healthy and so yummy!!!
Michelle H.
Leander
This mix is amazing.  The cranberries kill the craving for sweets.  It's one of the only ones I've found that I like that doesn't have raisins in it.  It is on the pricier side of snacks, but it is worth it.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
I love the whole portion control aspect of having them...I put them in my yogurts, oatmeal and anything that needs a CRUNCH!! I use my meat tenderizer mallet to pound on the individual packet and that breaks them into little pieces. Yummy!!!
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
These archer farms trail mixes are by far my favorite. With a variety of delicious mixes to choose. But I have to say this cashew, cranberry almond mix is my all time favorite choice. Very healthy snack for on the go.
Suzanne M.
I love this treat! The cranberries add enough sweetness to make this snack enjoyable at anytime of day. With the cashews and almonds you know you're getting lowfat proteins!
Jackalyn R.
Compton, CA
I carry one in my car for when i get a snack craving on the go nice and healthy and i don't feel guilty about it.
this mix is good,i prefer this mix to the planters one !
highly recommend & its cheap!
Emily W.
Caney, KS
This is great for an on the go, healthy snack with a great taste! The mixture of nuts and cranberries fit together perfectly!!!
Kristin  D.
St George, UT
I love all of the archer farms trail mixes! The ingredients are always fresh and such great mixes. Very well priced too!
Carla H.
We have this in big jars. It is healthy and delicious. I like munching on them guilt-free than the typical potato chips.