BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms caramel cashew trail mix - 16 oz. see more...

• Do you like this one more than the monster mix by Archer ...8 Answers
Katie G.
I love this snack!! It is sweet and salty so it satisfies all cravings! Also you can get a pretty big jar for a good price.
Alyssa W.
Love this mix! I work at target and its very affordable and perfect for a quick snack or even to have out for a party!
Lauren B.
Oregon City, OR
I love this trail mix! The sweet, salty goodness of this mix fixes my cravings. Great protein snack when on the go!
Leah C.
This is a really good trail mix. Not overly salty but just enough to get your sweet and salty taste buds going.
Emily A.
Love the mixture of these, easy to take anywhere and when you are in a hurry such a easy snack to eat and go.
Courtney B.
It great I get my sweet and salty with a nutty taste lol worth buying especially when going for a roadtrip
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I keep these in the pantry and can't stop snacking on them. They are a good sweet and salty mix craving!
Aysha n.
Kissimmee, FL
I have this at my local Walmart I'm always purchasing this . And also always craving this looooooveee it
Rachel C.
Trail mix is one of my favorite snack, I love all the different blends together and full of flavor.
Sarah O.
Has a very nice mix of salty and sweet and is also very cheap, this is a very satisfying snack.
Alyssa S.
Plano, TX
Do you like this one more than the monster mix by Archer Farms?